Full Stack Engineer (Internship)₹40,000 – ₹90,000 • No equity
Carabiner Technologies is looking for Full Stack Software Engineers to join our development team. We are looking for self-driven individuals who want to be part of the direction of our product, who take pride in their work and are not afraid of getting their hands dirty with all parts of our product.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Write high quality code that is self-explanatory, thoroughly tested, and meets objectives as described in functional specifications
- Collaborate with other engineers and participate in code reviews
- Work with marketing, product, CS and ops teams to define requirements, timelines, and prioritisation for web-based projects.
- Follow established best practices for Carabiner's codebase.
- Help analyze performance throughout the stack to optimize the user experience.
- Drive projects to completion with minimal guidance.
- Design, implement and maintain existing and new applications
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- 1+ years of development experience working on large web applications
- Experience working in agile environment
- Experience designing and implementing RESTful APIs
- Have mastered Git
- Ability to demonstrate superior understanding of software development fundamentals
NICE TO HAVE
- Software development bootcamp diploma and/or Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or computer engineering
- Experience scaling applications directly on AWS
- Experience with Python
- Experience with Reactive and Event-Driven architectures
Carabiner Technologies at a glance
Carabiner Technologies focuses on Enterprise Software, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, and Deep Learning. Their company has offices in India. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.