SaaS platform that helps you set, optimize, calculate, and payout sales commissions
Engineering Manager (remote)
Behind every great software company is the team building it. We’re looking for talented individuals to join our growing and collaborative engineering team.
CaptivateIQ offers the smartest, most flexible way to automate sales commissions and track sales performance - two critical processes that power every successful sales organization on the planet. We are looking for a versatile engineer leader who is ready to tackle the challenge of fusing data-intensive processing with intuitive user-focused experiences.
- Recruit, inspire, manage and grow a team of software engineers
- Mentor the professional development of each engineer through personal and performance management and coaching
- Design, build, and maintain user-facing experiences, APIs, services, and systems to solve problems and delight users from end-to-end
- Work closely with product owners to set priorities, objectives and clarify direction for the engineering team
- Build and evangelize best practices, high engineering and security standards, and continuously improve our codebases and processes
- 5+ years software development experience
- 2+ years of people management and hands-on engineering management
- Exceptional interpersonal and written communication skills
- Previous experience in a high growth, startup company preferred
- Experience building and scaling web applications and data-intensive applications
- Responsible for managing an engineering team on the East Coast and Europe
- We cover 100% of medical, dental, and vision including 75% for dependents.
- We offer unlimited vacation days so you can recharge when you need to.
- Enjoy $1,000 to explore your dream destination on your work anniversary.
- Participate in our 401k plan and save towards the future.
- Home office stipend of $500 to decorate your office.
- Newest hardware and tools for the job.
Health and wellness
We cover 100% of medical, dental, and vision including 75% for dependents.
plan for retirement
Participate in our 401k plan and save towards the future.
Relax and unwind
We offer unlimited vacation days so you can recharge when you need to.
A monthly subsidy to cover public transportation or parking.
See the world
Enjoy $1,000 to explore your dream destination on your anniversary.
Work from home
Home office stipend of $500 to decorate your office.
CaptivateIQ at a glance
CaptivateIQ focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, B2B, and Sales and Marketing. Their company has offices in San Francisco, Lehi, and Remote. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, CaptivateIQ has raised $16.6M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2020.