SaaS platform that helps you set, optimize, calculate, and payout sales commissions
Senior Product Manager
CaptivateIQ’s mission is to enable companies to manage and optimize the financial incentives that align employees with company goals. We think companies missing their goals is a problem rooted in incentives. We also believe that today’s incentives are oversimplified or non-existent because of limitations with tools used to manage them. To enable companies and employees to reach their full potential, CaptivateIQ is designing a new generation of incentive management tools. That’s where you come in: we’re looking for an experienced product manager with a well rounded set of experiences and skills to join our team!
The Product Management team is responsible for understanding our customers' most important priorities/issues, distilling them into opportunities that our platform can solve, and designing solutions that dramatically improve our users’ lives. As a Product Manager at CaptivateIQ, you will help shape the product vision and roadmap, define product requirements, oversee the execution of both large and small initiatives.
- 3+ years of product management experience at fast growing, product led companies with at least 2 years in a B2B SaaS company serving growth/enterprise stage businesses
- Experience working with and building complex products and systems
- Experience leading substantial product releases from 0 to 1
- Strong technical acumen demonstrated through previous work experiences in engineering or analytical roles
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to articulate customer needs and to distill into opportunities/requirements for product, design, and engineering teams.
Who you are
- You approach product development methodically and embrace an agile mindset
- You love collaborating with engineering, design, sales/marketing, and customer experience teams
- You're driven by the opportunity to significantly improve our customers' lives
- You have experience and enjoy leading the development of complex, technical software products from start to release
- You have a whatever-it-takes mentality to ensure your product and team are successful, whether that means performing QA tests yourself or jumping on a call with a customer to better understand an issue
- You turn disparate, conflicting, and often ambiguous pieces of data/feedback into solid action plans
- You obsess about the continuous improvement of the platform by analyzing product usage, talking to customers, and deploying small and large releases on existing and new features.
- Healthcare - 100% and 75% coverage of employee and dependent coverage benefits, respectively for medical, dental, and vision.
- Unlimited vacation policy, along with company-paid holidays
- Transportation stipend
- $1,000 Anniversary Travel Pass
- Newest hardware and tools for the job
This role can be in San Francisco or Remote anywhere in North America.
Health and wellness
We cover 100% of medical, dental, and vision including 75% for dependents.
plan for retirement
Participate in our 401k plan and save towards the future.
Relax and unwind
We offer unlimited vacation days so you can recharge when you need to.
A monthly subsidy to cover public transportation or parking.
See the world
Enjoy $1,000 to explore your dream destination on your anniversary.
Work from home
Home office stipend of $500 to decorate your office.
CaptivateIQ at a glance
CaptivateIQ focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, B2B, and Sales and Marketing. Their company has offices in San Francisco, Lehi, and Remote. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, CaptivateIQ has raised $16.6M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2020.