SaaS platform that helps you set, optimize, calculate, and payout sales commissions
Product Solutions Consultant
At CaptivateIQ, we align companies and teams together through the power of incentives. We reward hard work, and those rewards are not dependent on antiquated software or manual processes. That’s why we’ve created a scalable, flexible solution to transform the world of incentive compensation.
We believe that our employees deserve transparency in their success and that they, just like commission plans, should not be forced to fit into molds or templates. Our growing team comes from diverse backgrounds and experiences, creating an open and inclusive organization.
CaptivateIQ customers have a wide range of compensation plans that can be configured in various ways on our platform. To ensure our customers are set up for success, we are searching for a passionate new team member to join our Customer Experience team as a Product Solutions Consultant. Our Product Solutions team provides implementation support, training, and other professional services to our customers, ensuring that our customers derive optimal benefit from CaptivateIQ.
- Work closely with customers and other members of the Product Solutions team to deliver best-in-class professional services to our customers.
- Understand customer plan requirements and design system configurations maximizing modeling efficiency and repeatability
- Configure and test implementations based on customers’ unique needs
- Train and consult customers on how to become experts with our platform
- Respond to customer’s technical support queries by researching and investigating current configurations and modeling solutions
- Help to grow and improve a product knowledge base that anticipates and addresses customers' questions about using our platform
- 2+ years work experience, preferably in B2B SaaS
- Strong experience developing and maintaining calculations for large data sets using spreadsheets or database models
- Highly analytical and detail oriented
- Friendly, obsessively customer-focused and service-oriented
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
Nice to have- Proficiency with popular CRMs (e.g. Salesforce), ERPs (e.g. Netsuite), or subscription management systems (e.g. Zuora)
- Past experience in any of the following capacities: financial operations, financial planning, accounting, system implementation, sales engineer, solutions architect, customer success, technology consulting, business analysis
- We cover 100% of medical, dental, and vision including 75% for dependents.
- We offer unlimited vacation days so you can recharge when you need to.
- Enjoy $1,000 to explore your dream destination on your work anniversary.
- Participate in our 401k plan and save towards the future.
- Home office stipend of $500 to decorate your office.
- Newest hardware and tools for the job.
Health and wellness
We cover 100% of medical, dental, and vision including 75% for dependents.
plan for retirement
Participate in our 401k plan and save towards the future.
Relax and unwind
We offer unlimited vacation days so you can recharge when you need to.
A monthly subsidy to cover public transportation or parking.
See the world
Enjoy $1,000 to explore your dream destination on your anniversary.
Work from home
Home office stipend of $500 to decorate your office.
CaptivateIQ at a glance
CaptivateIQ focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, B2B, and Sales and Marketing. Their company has offices in San Francisco, Lehi, and Remote. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, CaptivateIQ has raised $16.6M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2020.