SaaS platform that helps you set, optimize, calculate, and payout sales commissions
Software Engineer$115k – $150k • 0.1% – 0.3%
Behind every great software company is the team building it. We’re looking for talented individuals to join our growing and collaborative engineering team.
CaptivateIQ offers the smartest, most flexible way to automate sales commissions and track sales performance - two critical processes that power every successful sales organization on the planet. We are looking for versatile engineers of all backgrounds who are ready to tackle the challenge of fusing data-intensive processing with intuitive user-focused experiences.
- Design, build, and maintain user-facing experiences, APIs, services, and systems to solve problems and delight users from end-to-end
- Participate in the product development process from start to finish, from scoping projects to measuring their success and iterating based on feedback
- Maintain high engineering and security standards, and continuously improve our codebases and processes
- Work with engineers across the company to develop and iterate at scale
- 3+ years experience in a software engineering role
- Strong computer science fundamentals
- Experience building and scaling web applications and data-intensive applications
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interest in taking responsibility and ownership over core product areas
- Organized and a driven self-starter with a growth mindset
- Sharp attention to detail, and a user-centric focus
- We cover 100% of medical, dental, and vision including 75% for dependents.
- We offer unlimited vacation days so you can recharge when you need to.
- Enjoy $1,000 to explore your dream destination on your work anniversary.
- Participate in our 401k plan and save towards the future.
- Home office stipend of $500 to decorate your office.
- Newest hardware and tools for the job.
CaptivateIQ at a glance
CaptivateIQ focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, B2B, and Sales and Marketing. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Lehi. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, CaptivateIQ has raised $3.6M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2018.