SaaS platform that helps you set, optimize, calculate, and payout sales commissions
Business Development Representative$60k – $75k • 0.01% – 0.05%
At CaptivateIQ, we are bringing companies and their teams closer together through the power of incentives. We believe that good hard work should be rewarded, and that those rewards should not be limited by antiquated software or manual. That's why we've created a scalable, flexible solution to transform the world of incentive compensation.
We believe that our employees deserve transparency in their success and that they, just like commission plans, should not be forced to fit into molds or templates. Our growing team comes from a range of different backgrounds and experiences, creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization where all team members are recognized for what they bring to the table —and we want you to be a part of it.
As a Business Development Representative, you will be responsible for sourcing qualified sales leads and educating potential clients on CaptivateIQ’s value propositions, working closely and strategically with the Account Executive team in order to grow our client base. The ideal candidate is someone who is highly motivated, hard-working, and an “Outside the Box'' thinker who enjoys finding new and creative ways to get in front of decision-makers.
Whether you’re a fresh college graduate or seasoned salesperson, you’ll learn new skills and have career development opportunities while being a vital part of our sales organization.
What You Will Do
- Interact with prospects and key stakeholders ranging from Directors to C-Suite and bring them to initial demo calls
- Clearly articulate our value proposition and differentiators
- Generate qualified pipeline and prospect aggressively in order to break into target accounts
- Acquire in-depth knowledge of our prospective customers' specific pain points and how they are addressed by the CaptivateIQ platform
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced startup environment
- Strong, effective presentation and communication skills in person, via email, and on the phone
- Team player and willing to work with others
- Proven track record of sales success
Nice to Haves- Previous ADR, BDR, SDR experience is a big plus
- Past experience in relevant or adjacent market
- Knowledge of Excel or Sales Compensation tools
- Knowledge of sales tools such as Salesforce, Outreach, and LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Healthcare - 100% and 75% coverage of employee and dependent coverage benefits, respectively for medical, dental, and vision.
- Unlimited vacation policy, along with company-paid holidays
- Transportation stipend
- Food stipend and catered lunches
- Newest hardware and tools for the job
CaptivateIQ at a glance
CaptivateIQ focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, B2B, and Sales and Marketing. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Lehi. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, CaptivateIQ has raised $3.6M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2018.