SaaS platform that helps you set, optimize, calculate, and payout sales commissions
Account Executive - Remote
At CaptivateIQ, we align companies and teams together through the power of incentives. We reward hard work, and those rewards are not dependent on antiquated software or manual processes. That’s why we’ve created a scalable, flexible solution to transform the world of incentive compensation.
We believe that our employees deserve transparency in their success and that they, just like commission plans, should not be forced to fit into molds or templates. Our growing team comes from diverse backgrounds and experiences, creating an open and inclusive organization.
- Identify, close, and grow new accounts, managing opportunities from lead to close
- Build and manage a qualified pipeline in accordance with approved sales methodologies
- Prospect aggressively via various methods in order to break into target accounts
- Plan and execute successful sales demos to educate prospects and ultimately win new business
- Acquire in-depth knowledge of our prospective customers' specific pain points and how they are addressed by the CaptivateIQ platform
- Develop an understanding of the current market landscape and our competitive strategy
- 2-6 years of closing SaaS sales experience, preferably selling a technical product, with a track record of top performance
- Experience with Excel
- Strong presentation and communication skills in person, via email, and on the phone
- Experience pitching and delivering sales demos to executives
- Aptitude in working cross-functionally with product, support, marketing, and other functions
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced startup environment
- Proficiency with Salesforce
Nice to Have- Past experience in any of the following capacities: Finance, Consulting, and Commissions
- Proficiency with popular CRMs (e.g. Salesforce), ERPs (e.g. Netsuite), and/or billing systems (e.g. Zuora)
- Experience with SQL
- We cover 100% of medical, dental, and vision including 75% for dependents.
- We offer unlimited vacation days so you can recharge when you need to.
- Enjoy $1,000 to explore your dream destination on your work anniversary.
- Participate in our 401k plan and save towards the future.
- Home office stipend of $500 to decorate your office.
- Newest hardware and tools for the job.
Health and wellness
We cover 100% of medical, dental, and vision including 75% for dependents.
plan for retirement
Participate in our 401k plan and save towards the future.
Relax and unwind
We offer unlimited vacation days so you can recharge when you need to.
A monthly subsidy to cover public transportation or parking.
See the world
Enjoy $1,000 to explore your dream destination on your anniversary.
Work from home
Home office stipend of $500 to decorate your office.
CaptivateIQ at a glance
CaptivateIQ focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, B2B, and Sales and Marketing. Their company has offices in San Francisco, Lehi, and Remote. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, CaptivateIQ has raised $16.6M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2020.