SaaS platform that helps you set, optimize, calculate, and payout sales commissions
Technical Support Analyst
At CaptivateIQ, we are bringing companies and their teams closer together through the power of incentives. We believe that good hard work should be rewarded, and that those rewards should not be limited by antiquated software or manual processes. That’s why we’ve created a scalable, flexible solution to transform the world of incentive compensation.
CaptivateIQ customers have a wide range of compensation plans that can be modeled in various ways on our platform. To ensure our customers are set up for success, we are searching for a passionate new team member to join our Customer Experience team as a Technical Support Analyst. This person will be responsible for delivering real-time support to our customers and will assist in the development of product training materials.
- Work closely with customers and internal team members to deliver best-in-class support
- Maintain a high-level of customer satisfaction. Effectively translate customer needs into solutions that requires knowledge of our product and services
- Assist customers with data integrations to various sources, including Salesforce, MySQL, Redshift, Snowflake, Postgres, and more
- Respond to customer’s technical support queries by researching and investigating current configurations and modeling solutions
- Become an expert in how CaptivateIQ automates customer’s sales commission
- Expand and improve our existing knowledge base so that it anticipates and addresses customers' questions about using our platform
- Train and consult customers on how to become experts with our platform
- Friendly, obsessively customer-focused and service-oriented
- Strong experience developing and maintaining calculations for large data sets using spreadsheets or database models
- Highly analytical and detail oriented
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Proficiency with data: popular CRMs (e.g. Salesforce), BI tools (e.g., Tableau), Data Warehouses (e.g., Snowflake), ERPs (e.g. Netsuite), or subscription management systems (e.g. Zuora)
- Past experience in any of the following capacities: financial operations, financial planning and analysis, accounting, system administration, customer experience, data science, technology consulting
- We cover 100% of medical, dental, and vision including 75% for dependents.
- We offer unlimited vacation days so you can recharge when you need to.
- Enjoy $1,000 to explore your dream destination on your work anniversary.
- Participate in our 401k plan and save towards the future.
- Home office stipend of $500 to decorate your office.
- Newest hardware and tools for the job.
Health and wellness
We cover 100% of medical, dental, and vision including 75% for dependents.
plan for retirement
Participate in our 401k plan and save towards the future.
Relax and unwind
We offer unlimited vacation days so you can recharge when you need to.
A monthly subsidy to cover public transportation or parking.
See the world
Enjoy $1,000 to explore your dream destination on your anniversary.
Work from home
Home office stipend of $500 to decorate your office.
CaptivateIQ at a glance
CaptivateIQ focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, B2B, and Sales and Marketing. Their company has offices in San Francisco, Lehi, and Remote. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, CaptivateIQ has raised $16.6M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2020.