We make it easy to get and stay compliant as a cannabis business
Sales Development Representative$60k – $80k • No equity
Canix is building the first generation of modern software for the burgeoning cannabis industry. We help our customers overcome daunting compliance regulation, sell more product, and optimize their day to day operations—from cultivation, to processing, to distribution.
Why work with us?
- Legalization is here. Canix will not only establish the technical foundations of the industry as it grows, but continuously work to improve them.
- It's early. We found our first paying customer in March '19, and in April '20, we're now serving 230 companies across 5 states
- Our team's got it all—from sales, to product, to engineering. We've known each other for years and are thrilled to be on this journey together.
You will be researching prospective clients in new territories and initiating outbound communications. This includes a high number of outbound contacts through various mediums. You set the tone for the sales cycle to follow. We need a seasoned SDR who can:
- Researching and evaluating additional leads/prospects through web research
- Promote Canix services through persistent cold calling, emails and communication(s)
- Scheduling Initial Prospecting Meetings for the Sales Team
- Providing in depth information to the Sales team to enable the most qualified and productive meetings
- Working with the Head of Growth to support the acquisition of new accounts
- Help with special projects and events
- Organize and maintain the CRM
- You can sell software
- Have experience working inside a sales cycle before
- Fearless on the phone and comfortable with rejection
- Can write quality marketing copy
- Independence. We need someone to hit the ground running