SEO powered by machine learning
SEO Strategist$30k – $55k • No equity
CanIRank is looking for a dedicated SEO Strategist to join our fully-remote team of digital marketing experts. In this role you will create measurable value for your clients and support your fellow team members.
At CanIRank we work with clients ranging from solopreneurs to top 50 web properties, with equally diverse SEO and digital marketing needs.
As an experienced SEO, you love the challenge of adapting to frequent algorithmic changes, identifying strategic opportunities and most of all building strong, lasting partnerships with clients. Even more specifically, you are:
- A committed and reliable account manager for our clients
- Proactive, strategic, creative and willing to test new ideas
- Familiar with all components of a good SEO campaign, from technical to on-page to link building
- On top of the latest industry trends
- A confident speaker, with clear and concise written communication skills
- Proficient in tools like Google Search Console, Google Analytics, SEMrush, and Ahrefs
About the Role:
As an SEO Strategist, you’ll have a few clients who depend on you for SEO campaign consulting and strategic planning. At CanIRank we practice an agile framework. This means each month’s focus could pivot depending on what you and the client have prioritized. You’ll be focused on tracking, sharing data and results. This isn’t a position where you throw the same items over the fence. Instead, you will become an integral part of your clients’ team, providing the high-level SEO expertise that CanIRank is known for, with the support of our 21-person strong team of digital marketing specialists.
All positions at CanIRank require a team-oriented person who is not afraid to (kindly) challenge clients who are making missteps towards their digital marketing goals. We hire self-starters who show that they’re curious, passionate, and accountable.
Full-time employees are eligible for a comprehensive benefits package including subsidized health insurance and unlimited PTO. Other perks include paid training, team culture events, performance bonuses, and the opportunity to work with (and learn from) some pretty badass digital marketers!
- 3+ years of account management experience
- Exceptional persuasive-writing ability
- Citizen Web: you have a strong affinity for internet culture, spend time contributing and sharing online, and may even have dabbled in Wordpress, HTML, web design, or coding.
- Startup compatibility: you’re comfortable with changing roles, blistering speed, and figuring it out as you go along
- Passion for helping small businesses succeed
- Self-disciplined: comfortable structuring your own tasks and time
- Virtually extraverted: it’s OK if you’re shy at parties, but on the internet you’re not afraid to speak up, always remembering that there’s a real person on the other side of your monitor
Please apply here: https://forms.gle/hKjBcmZgGwmLyz9b8
Employer-subsidized medical, dental, and vision
100% remote team
Remote workers aren't second-class citizens here
Extensive paid training
Books, conferences, or classes paid by the company
Team get-togethers in various locations 3 or 4 times a year
Set your own schedule