Connecting Innovation with Wealth
Are you tired of looking for the next project to work on? This opportunity is for you.
We are looking for highly motivated candidate that wants to join a fast growing startups based in Canada.
Canadian Wealth Inc. is looking for a Developer to work on for our clients in React Native app platforms development. You will be joining a multi-national team to work on building up an awesome portfolio. Canadian Wealth is constantly looking to innovate in terms of features, but we'll be counting on you to make sure those features are performant and of unmatched quality. As a Developer, you'll be expected to deliver excellent code, and cooperate closely with other devs regarding challenges and roadblocks.
Here are some of the things we do and strongly believe in:
- Every member on the team has a voice and is able to contribute to planning and designing. No ivory towers here. Ideas are picked based off merit, not who has the loudest voice.
- We follow an Agile development process and people are encouraged to try new things in an effort to constantly improve
- We’re dedicated to crafting high quality, peer reviewed code. Refactoring isn’t a curse word to us and we include it as an integral part of our planning.
- Everyone is expected to build SOLID, unit tested code where our definition of done means that it’s ready to deploy to production Requirements:
- Familiar with one or more state management frameworks for React Native (e.g. redux-thunk, redux-saga)
- Outstanding object-oriented design, development, and coding skills are essential
- You have at least 2 years’ experience as a developer in an agile development environment
- You have a knack for reviewing code and providing helpful feedback
- Excellent analytical skills utilizing Computer Science fundamentals (Data Structures / Algorithms / Design Patterns)
- You’re able to design and develop efficient, testable code.
- You enjoy working on a dynamic, loosely structured and highly collaborative team
- You're able to take a high level requirement and break it into smaller, more manageable pieces
- You can identify flaws or weaknesses in existing code and improve it
- You take business requirements into consideration when discussing development risks and opportunities Bonus points:
- Experience building native iOS (Swift/Objective-C) or Android (Kotlin/Java) apps
- You have a keen eye for design
- Knowledge and demonstrated experience with cross-platform issues
Work with a passionate team about coding and tech. Stable income, not freelancing work. Opportunity to promote and growth within the company
For the right candidate, possibility for immigration support to Canada.
For successful candidates, you will be required to test your skills before offering the position.
Canadian Wealth at a glance
Canadian Wealth focuses on Financial Services, Technology, Finance Technology, and Mobile Application. Their company has offices in Canada and Calgary. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.