Live-streaming education for kids Age 5-18 (MIT/Harvard team)
Front-End JS Developer (React, Redux) - MIT / IIT Team₹12L – ₹30L • 0.0% – 0.01%
Camp K12 is a global online school for 21st century skills, teaching Coding and other STEAM subjects to kids age 5-18 via LIVE, interactive, gamified online sessions that work 10x better than status quo.
Backed by SAIF Partners + Matrix Partners, 100k+ students taught, looking to build a $1B+ global k-12 education business taking inspiration from social multiplayer games like Fortnite/PUBG and gig economy plays like Uber and Swiggy.
There’s a rockstar product + dev team coming together to build an ed-tech platform that kids and parents love. We’re building out of India but for the world, already monetizing in the US, India, SE Asia, Middle East, Africa, Europe, and more. These are the early days, good time to get a front-row seat on the action and to steer the ship. Remote-work friendly, open to all locations!
Watch Demo Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vl9V8YVV_54
Your primary focus will be to develop the UI/UX for Camp K12’s highly interactive / social / multiplayer learning platform, across the Student Product, Parent Product, Teacher Product, Virtual Classroom, and more.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality React code
- Styling re-usable components with pixel perfection and mobile responsiveness
- Structuring state and information flow across your front-end app using Redux
- Optimizing your code for SEO and maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
Skills / Required Experience
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with React.js
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with Redux
- Bonus: past experience with Socket.io and WebRTC
- Writing and consuming REST APIs with Node.js
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
Meet your team
Camp K12 at a glance
Camp K12 focuses on SaaS, E-Commerce, Education, Marketplaces, and Artificial Intelligence. Their company has offices in Gurgaon. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Camp K12 has raised $4M of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2020.