A modern SaaS platform for Government
Account Executive$70k – $120k • 0.05% – 0.15%
Camino is a mission driven, fast-growing, venture backed startup. We’re building the next generation of software to power permitting and licensing in government - the backbone of growth in communities across the globe.
We’ve successfully launched the first version of our platform in cities across the country and are looking for a skilled salesperson to help us expand into other innovative regions.
This role is an Account Executive role (some travel required) and ideal for candidates who are ready to take their career to the next level selling a SaaS solution that is truly making a positive social impact!
• Drive entire sales cycle from prospecting to deal closing
• Manage a complex, enterprise sale that involves stakeholders from multiple departments
• Quickly develop thorough knowledge of company products and client verticals, including city, county and state government
• Forecast accurately and maintain pipeline data in Hubspot CRM
• Maintain a high volume of daily prospecting calls
• Share the Camino vision and product technically via teleconference and in-person presentations with government officials
• 2-8 years of experience selling technology with documented results in a high-paced environment
• Successful sales experience in SaaS B2B, government, permitting, or licensing is ideal
• SaaS Prospecting and Sales/Sales Development Experience Required
• Passionate about selling technology and what it can do for society
• Ability to have technical, initiative-based, and policy related conversations with government executives
• Self-motivated, creative, results driven, solution oriented, direct and convincing when it’s right for the customer; competitive, driven to succeed, money-motivated
• Ability to remain focused and flexible during rapid change
• Crisp written communication and fluency of expression
• Acute self-awareness and desire to grow within an organization, personally and professionally
• Solid computer skills including Hubspot or comparable CRM
• Excellent references (recent and relevant) from both former clients and employers
Camino at a glance
Camino focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, and Governments. Their company has offices in San Mateo and Remote. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Camino has raised $5M of funding; their latest round was closed on December 2018.
You can view their website at https://www.camino.ai/