Fresh strains and fresh starts! Here's to being rooted, growing and blossoming in 2020
Field Marketing Representative$5k – $10k
Cannabis experience not required.
We are seeking part-time Field Marketing representatives to join our team! As the front line of Caliva’s Sales and Marketing teams, you will be responsible for building and strengthening Caliva’s relationship with our dispensary accounts and assisting the local sales team in reaching/exceeding their sales goals. Within their assigned territories, our field marketing reps will be responsible for the following:
- Gauging store traffic and collecting feedback on Caliva Collection products
- Works with various corporate/field marketing managers to determine appropriate customized programs and strategies for various market segments
- Executing budtender trainings and knowledge testing
- Relationship building through swag giveaways and other unique offerings
- Local event attendance on behalf of the brand
Skills and Knowledge
- 1-2 years experience or training in marketing or sales preferred, but willing to make exceptions for the right candidate
- Experience in customer service or other people-oriented fields desired
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to work independently and contribute in a team environment
- Desire to succeed
- 10-20 hours per week/flex
- Base hourly rate starts at $15-20/hr DOE
- Performance + Activity based incentives
- Must be able to provide personal transportation
You can learn more about Caliva by visiting our website and reading these articles from Business Insider and DOPE Magazine
*Please note: Due to the high number of applicants we have been receiving. Only applicants with relevant experience that submit a resume and a cover letter with short, thoughtful answers to 2 of the following questions will be considered for the position :
1. Relationship building is a key skill for this position; please give one example of a time where you used your personal skills to your advantage in your career.
2. What under the marketing umbrella makes you tick? Why?
3. What’s our website not telling you that you want it to?
4. If we gave you free reign to host an event for our brand in your community - what would it be?
5. Why this job? Why you?
We need a self-starter that has outstanding people and time management skills. Positive attitude and an enthusiasm for success a must!
Professional office environment
routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, copiers and filing cabinets.
Caliva at a glance
Caliva focuses on Manufacturing, Sales and Marketing, Product Design, Brand Marketing, and Alternative Medicine. Their company has offices in San Jose, Long Beach, Brisbane, San Carlos, and Bellflower. They have a large team that's between 501-1000 employees.