Fresh strains and fresh starts! Here's to being rooted, growing and blossoming in 2020
Retail Associate$30k – $38k
• Greet every customer who enters the dispensary with a smile
• Demonstrate excellent customer service creating a welcoming environment
• Give new customers a tour of the display including flower tiers, concentrates, sprays, topicals, edibles, etc.
• Provide patient consultations regarding our products and their effects
• Assist patients with selecting the products most appropriate for their needs
• Communicate daily specials to customers
• Stay educated on new and existing product knowledge
• Recognize when customers may need additional help from a medical doctor, and let a manager know so that we can set them up with an appointment.
• Keep display cases clean, ensuring all product is represented in display cases and is organized
• Keep dispensary clear of all trash
• Communicate to Managers when;
o Extra change is needed
o Barcodes are not scanning
o The last of a product has been sold
o Ask for help when needed (cumulating, discounts, etc)
• Contribute to marketing communications
• Act as an ambassador of Caliva and the medical cannabis industry
• Maintain professionalism in your appearance, attitude and verbal communications
Outstanding customer service and communications skills
Knowledge of basic cannabis law
Familiarity with medical cannabis strains, products and effects
Ability to maintain confidentiality
Basic computer skills
Must be 21 years of age
Must have a current medical recommendation
Professional office environment
routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, copiers and filing cabinets.
Caliva at a glance
Caliva focuses on Manufacturing, Sales and Marketing, Product Design, Brand Marketing, and Alternative Medicine. Their company has offices in San Jose, Long Beach, Brisbane, San Carlos, and Bellflower. They have a large team that's between 501-1000 employees.