Deep learning powered false alarm filter for security monitoring
Senior Web Designer£30k – £50k
Calipsa aims at detecting and preventing crime. We are building a cloud based solution that connects with CCTV cameras in order to understand and flag any anomalies.
Founded three years ago, we have customers in four different country and we are growing at 30% month on month. We are looking for a senior full stack engineer to be part of this journey. For more info about the company, please see our website www.calipsa.io
- Iterate fast - get it done mindset
- Everything is possible attitude
- Honest & transparent
- You will own the design and development of Calipsa web interfaces
- You will design the web-pages end-to-end: including managing content, testing website interactions and customise the user experience
- You will A/B test different updates and liaise with customers
- Minimum 2 years professional experience in web design
- Design-oriented university degree
- Advanced in visual design applications, i.e. Sketch, Adobe Creative Suites, etc.
- Prototyping skills with Invision or Marvel
- Thorough understanding of Agile methodology and tools such as Jira and Confluence
- Thorough understanding of user experience principles
- Engaging and charismatic, willingness to meet with customers
We are based in London and ask applicants to be based here
Please provide your github account alongside your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Private health insurance
We value our employees health and wellbeing. Our AXA private health insurance gives our team peace of mind that they can access physical and mental health services at any time
We offer stock options to employees alongside their compensation package. This is also reviewed in annual appraisals.
Our team have autonomy to work from home where they see fit. Many of our team work from home a few days a week, others prefer to be in the office. It's up to each person to decide what works best for them.
We don't track holidays and our team have flexibility to take holiday when they want. We measure output - not input - and put trust in our people to manage their own working time.
New starter lunches
When someone new joins the team, we take the whole team out for a delicious lunch to welcome our new joiner. It's a great way to get to know each other better!
Choice of hardware
We offer every new starter their choice of hardware. Whether they prefer Mac or PC, require additional equipment or software, we ensure that everyone is equipped with what they need to do their job.
Opportunities for growth
As a small but growing company, by joining now you will benefit from fast career progression and opportunities to develop. We hope our key early team members will grow into more senior positions as we build out our team.
Quarterly team celebrations
Every quarter, as a company we review our successes and areas for improvement and set objectives for the next quarter. We follow this with an afternoon of celebrations, anything from an afternoon of pool to games in Hyde Park.