Technical Solutions Architect
C3.ai is a leading enterprise AI software provider for accelerating digital transformation. The comprehensive and proven C3 AI Suite uses a model-driven abstraction layer to enable organizations to develop, deploy, and operate enterprise scale AI applications 40x to 100x faster than alternative approaches. www.c3.ai
C3.ai has an opening for a Technical Solutions Architect. You will be required to design and implement advanced application integration solutions, deploy existing C3.ai product suite applications, and build new cutting-edge tools on the C3.ai platform. C3.ai product suite is entirely data-driven, so a great candidate will have a passion for acquiring, analyzing, and transforming data to generate insight. This role is very hands-on and requires a perfect combination of “big picture”, solution-oriented mindset and solid implementation skills.
- Engage directly with customers to configure and implement a full-stack solution, including integrations, according to functional requirements.
- Assess technical risks and come up with mitigation strategies.
- Perform debugging, troubleshooting, modifications and unit testing of integration solutions.
- Support, monitor, execute production application jobs and processes.
- Develop new specs, documentation, participate in the development of technical procedures and user support guides.
- 5+ years of experience with system/data integration, development or implementation of enterprise and/or cloud software.
- Deep understanding of enterprise architecture and enterprise application integration.
- Proficiency in data integration/EAI technologies, such as Tibco.
- Extensive experience with Unix-based operating systems.
- Experience with relational databases (any vendor).
- Solid understanding of data modeling best practices.
- Engineering degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering.
- Working knowledge of Agile Software development methodology.
- Strong organizational and troubleshooting skills with attention to detail.
- Strong analytical ability, judgment and problem analysis techniques.
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in a cross functional team.
- SaaS and business intelligence/analytics implementation experience is a plus.
C3.ai provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including:
- Competitive salary, generous stock options, 401K, medical, dental, and vision benefits. At the office, we offer a fully stocked kitchen with catered breakfast and lunch, table tennis and pool table, free membership at our on-site gym, Friday evening social hours with food, drink and music and a fun team of great people.
C3.ai is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.
C3.ai offers competitive coverage. Our program includes medical, dental, and vision.
C3.ai offers fund options via Charles Schwab for retirement savings.
Stock options are granted to all full-time C3.ai employees.
Relax and recharge
C3.ai offers 15 days of paid time off every year. As your tenure with the company grows so does your paid time off! C3.ai also offers 10 paid public holidays around which you can build your vacation leave.
It’s the most important meal of the day. C3.ai offers breakfast five days a week, including bagels, muffins, oatmeal, cereal, fruit, and delicious coffee.
Catered lunch daily
C3.ai provides a fully stocked snack area and beverage refrigerator that contains everything from energy drinks to sodas and iced tea. Every day C3.ai provides a catered, gourmet lunch so that the team can relax together and share ideas.
Free gym membership
To help keep you at the top of your game, C3.ai offers employees a free gym membership at our state-of-the-art fitness facility.
Commuter check program
C3.ai offers tax saving commuter benefits program.
C3.ai holds monthly employee training sessions as well as weekly lunch-and-learns. C3.ai also encourages further education by offering bonuses for the successful completion of select online courses.
Lifelong learning is a part of C3.ai. That’s why we will cover the total cost to earn a master’s in computer science online. Those who complete the degree get three more big perks—a $25k cash bonus, a guaranteed 15% raise and stock grant.
Friday happy hour
Relax and unwind at the end of the week at C3’s weekly Friday Happy Hour. Enjoy good food, good drinks and great company at our office.
C3.ai employees are eligible for discounts from Verizon and AT&T.
C3.ai at a glance
C3.ai focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Cloud Computing, Analytics, and Machine Learning. Their company has offices in Paris, Sydney, Redwood City, and Roma. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, C3.ai has raised $305.784M of funding; their latest round was closed on March 2018.
You can view their website at https://c3.ai