C3.ai is a leading enterprise AI software provider for accelerating digital transformation. The comprehensive and proven C3 AI Suite uses a model-driven abstraction layer to enable organizations to develop, deploy, and operate enterprise scale AI applications 40x to 100x faster than alternative approaches. www.c3.ai
C3.ai is looking for Solutions Engineers. As a Solutions Engineer, you will be responsible for all technical engagements with our prospective customers, including demos, proofs of technology, and use-case-based trials. Recent examples of successful engagements include anti-money laundering, opioid dependency prediction, predictive maintenance on oil and gas equipment and aircraft subsystems, and supply chain optimization. These are high value, meaningful projects with high levels of internal and external visibility.
- Lead the engineering effort to deliver production-ready application trials and proofs of concept on the C3.ai Platform in collaboration with application engineers, product managers, and data scientists
- Engage customer executives and domain experts to define, scope, and design application trials
- Design, develop, maintain, and present demo applications of C3.ai products
- Drive early sales discussions on architecture and engineering, particularly with explaining the C3.ai Platform and its interoperability with existing systems
- Deliver technical deep-dives, demonstrations, and training as part of the sales process
- Undergraduate degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM), or comparable area of study
- Strong verbal and written communication, and presentation skills
- Familiarity with big data, databases, cloud technologies, and machine learning concepts
- Strong work ethic, goal-oriented, attention to detail, and proven record of delivery
- Practical experience with machine learning and data science
- 2+ years of experience demonstrating software products and presenting technical deep-dives
- Familiarity with bash CLI tools, specifically: awk, sed, grep, find, tail, head, curl, git, npm, aws
C3.ai provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including:
- Competitive salary, generous stock options, 401K, medical, dental, and vision benefits. At the office, we offer a fully stocked kitchen with catered breakfast and lunch, table tennis and pool table, free membership at our on-site gym, Friday evening social hours with food, drink and music and a fun team of great people.
C3.ai is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.
C3.ai offers competitive coverage. Our program includes medical, dental, and vision.
C3.ai offers fund options via Charles Schwab for retirement savings.
Stock options are granted to all full-time C3.ai employees.
Relax and recharge
C3.ai offers 15 days of paid time off every year. As your tenure with the company grows so does your paid time off! C3.ai also offers 10 paid public holidays around which you can build your vacation leave.
Catered lunch daily
C3.ai provides a fully stocked snack area and beverage refrigerator that contains everything from energy drinks to sodas and iced tea. Every day C3.ai provides a catered, gourmet lunch so that the team can relax together and share ideas.
It’s the most important meal of the day. C3.ai offers breakfast five days a week, including bagels, muffins, oatmeal, cereal, fruit, and delicious coffee.
Free gym membership
To help keep you at the top of your game, C3.ai offers employees a free gym membership at our state-of-the-art fitness facility.
Commuter check program
C3.ai offers tax saving commuter benefits program.
C3.ai holds monthly employee training sessions as well as weekly lunch-and-learns. C3.ai also encourages further education by offering bonuses for the successful completion of select online courses.
Lifelong learning is a part of C3.ai. That’s why we will cover the total cost to earn a master’s in computer science online. Those who complete the degree get three more big perks—a $25k cash bonus, a guaranteed 15% raise and stock grant.
Friday happy hour
Relax and unwind at the end of the week at C3’s weekly Friday Happy Hour. Enjoy good food, good drinks and great company at our office.
C3.ai employees are eligible for discounts from Verizon and AT&T.
C3.ai at a glance
C3.ai focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Cloud Computing, Analytics, and Machine Learning. Their company has offices in Paris, Sydney, Redwood City, and Roma. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, C3.ai has raised $305.784M of funding; their latest round was closed on March 2018.
You can view their website at https://c3.ai