TurboTax for student loan debt
Product Designer$75k – $115k • 0.1% – 1.0%
Savi is a leading social impact technology startup based in DC that is working to solve the student debt crisis. Our mission is to help the 46+ million student loan borrowers better understand their debt, find federal forgiveness programs, and enroll. We're looking for people who have the desire to build meaningful products and the drive to do great work as part of a team.
Savi has been featured in the NY Times, TIME and Inc. and recently completed our Series A funding round. Our clients include Fortune 500 companies, financial institutions and the nation’s largest membership groups, who use our platform to help their employees and members better manage their student loans and save money.
We are seeking a Product Designer to join our growing team. This person will work directly with the Product team, and Engineering team to design key products and new features. This is the chance to get in at the ground floor of an exciting startup, tackling a major problem for borrowers across the country.
- Direct Product Design - Establish design patterns for our app, directly build mockups and prototypes for existing and new features in partnership with graphic designers
- User Experience Research - Perform structured, and unmoderated user testing to inform design changes, prototype usability, and new feature development.
- Work with Product Management and Engineering to build a research agenda, and implement designs.
- Three to five years of experience working in user experience design research and product design
- Experience at a tech company or a company building technology products
- Comfortable using InVision, XD, Sketch, Figma or other prototyping software
Savi provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Savi complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Savi Solutions PBC at a glance
Savi Solutions PBC focuses on Finance Technology, Education Technology, and Fin Tech. Their company has offices in Washington DC. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.bysavi.com