Artificial Intelligence and Predictive analytics for Grid and Power line inspections
Project Manager Intern$65k – $75k
As a Project/Product Manager intern you would be involved in working with a technical team of software engineers and data scientists to enhance our software platform and lay out specific tasks for each and everyone on the team. You would be in direct contact with the CTO and CEO of the company and would be relaying the guidelines for the engineers to follow.
You would be setting up a project management tracking service account to track the work of various engineers and would be conducting weekly SCRUM meetings. You would be implementing AGILE framework for the projects for the engineers.
Project Management Responsibilities:
- Develop a project plan for each individual engineer
- Convey the vision of platform development from the CTO to the engineers
- Track the workflow of the engineers and the project using JIRA
- Conduct SCRUM meetings and Sprint Planning sessions
- Communicate milestones and deliverables
- Improve process efficiency
- Completion of projects against defined milestones and timelines
- Impact Assessments and ROI
- Kick-Off and Status meetings
- Business Requirement Documentation
- Project tracking and reporting
- Weekly Status Reports to CTO
- Process Documentation and presentation to the CTO
Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Business, Engineering or related discipline required.
Experience with Software engineering project management
Experience with SCRUM, AGILE and Sprint Planning methodologies
Experience with task management tools such as JIRA
Prior experience handling project management
Candidate should be highly organized and self-disciplined
EMAIL RESUME TO firstname.lastname@example.org WITH SUBJECT LINE "Buzz-Project Manager Intern"