Artificial Intelligence and Predictive analytics for Grid and Power line inspections
Machine Learning Engineer - Deep Learning/Computer Vision$120k – $125k • 0.3% – 1.2%
Buzz Solutions safeguards the world's energy infrastructure by providing AI-based actionable insights and predictive analytics for power line and energy infrastructure inspections.
We are disrupting the power utility industry by providing automation for inspection and maintenance operations for infrastructure, using our AI-powered software platform, and are a venture backed and funded startup looking for great talent to share our vision of energy industry transformation.
Buzz Solutions works with visual data for power lines and identifies the faults as well as does predictive analytics on the lines and critical energy infrastructure.
• Researching and developing advanced algorithms for image and video processing as well as computer vision.
• Build Machine Vision and Computer Vision models for fault and anomaly detection
• Build Predictive models for generating predictive insights
• Deploy models on cloud infrastructure, as APIs and for continuous re-training
• Implementing solutions for web and mobile platforms through the collaboration with Software engineers.
• Experience in image/video processing, computer vision, machine learning
• Experience working with CNNs, RNNs, Neural Networks, Predictive models, Keras, Tensorflow
• Experience with Git, Docker, Compute Engine, VMs, Kubernetes Engine
• Experience deploying ML models in production
• Strong data science and machine learning skills
• Experience with Cloud Infrastructure such as Google Cloud Platform
• Experience with deploying Machine Learning models in production on Google Cloud Platform
• Proficient in Python, PySpark, MLFlow, KubeFlow, Docker
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Apply online for this post and also email your resume (cover letter optional) to email@example.com
Put subject as: Buzz Computer Vision role