Career opportunities at Bus.com
User Acquisition Specialist$45k – $75k
Bus.com began less than 5 years ago with the intention of improving the entirety of the transportation industry through buses. In just a few years we’ve grown to a team of 50 passionate individuals, participated in Y Combinator (the world’s most prestigious accelerator), raised over $6.5 million from some of the most experienced venture capitalists (BMW iVentures, Jackson Square Ventures, and Real Ventures), worked with incredible organizations (Uber, Dropbox, NBA, Coachella).
At Bus.com, we’re aligning the demands of bus renters and event planners with the supply of small charter bus companies. The result is a transformative charter bus marketplace that delivers an exceptional customer experience. We’re currently growing rapidly, they key to continued development is passionate individuals that can put team success over individual wins.
We are looking for a User Acquisition Specialist to help us develop our acquisition channels (SEO, SEM, Social, etc.) and build out campaigns to help us attract new customers.
The goal is simple: deliver qualified traffic to the business at scale (we’re talking orders of magnitude) by improving our website and landing pages, developing localized campaigns, and improving conversion rate throughout the funnel.
This person in this role would also be expected to help pull reports, establish KPIs (then beat them!), and help set make sure the marketing team is as data-driven as possible.
- Create and manage user and lead acquisition campaigns, monitor performance, and adjust spend across multiple platforms
Design and conduct experiments to scale user acquisition channels (search, social, email, web)
- Work with the Head of Marketing and Performance Marketing Manager to create new marketing automation programs at various points in the customer lifecycle to help stay top of mind.
- 2-3 years of experience of driving growth and meaningful engagement within a startup, agency, or similar environment through search engine and social media marketing.
- Knowledge of digital marketing best practices with understanding of paid media, landing pages, funnel optimization, A/B testing, and integrated campaigns.
- Mastery of Microsoft Office / Google Suite, specifically Excel / Sheets.
- Fluency in French and English, written and spoken.
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools (Salesforce, Pardot,
- Event management experience (to help understand our business).
- Certifications in Google Adwords, Facebook Ads Manager, Google Analytics, Hubspot Inbound, or comparable.
Bus.com at a glance
Bus.com focuses on Transportation, Sharing Economy, and Ride Sharing. Their company has offices in Palo Alto and Montreal. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Bus.com has raised $5M of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2017.