Love Where You Live
Business Operations Associate
Bungalow is the largest and fastest growing co-living company in the United States tackling two of the largest problems of our generation — housing affordability and loneliness.
We find gorgeous homes in the most desirable locations and bring individuals together to create vibrant and dynamic communities. We curate each of our home’s feel with a custom communal furniture package, set up and manage all utilities and wifi, provide monthly housekeeping services, and foster community through our monthly events.
We’re removing the hassle from moving and every-day living, and providing an affordable product that helps people to feel at home, together.
What you'll do:
- Lead cross-functional projects to improve growth, operations, customer experience, and financial performance
- Analyze market trends and data to develop and implement strategies across Bungalow’s markets
- Partner with local market leaders to design, implement, and scale pilots within their city and neighborhood communities
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, and Product teams to improve the speed and efficiency of our growth
- Turn quantitative analysis into actionable insights, and collaborate in forecasting assignments and day-to-day operations
Who you are:
- 2+ years experience at a top-tier management consultancy and/or experience in business operations, sales operations, internal consulting, or other relevant role at a high-growth startup
- Highly-motivated, impact-oriented self-starter
- Strong logical and analytical reasoning abilities
- Comfortable with ambiguity and flexible work environments, and must be excited to opportunistically hustle & solve problems
- Strong expertise with spreadsheets and financial/operational modeling
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Hungry for a growth opportunity & a pivotal early stage startup role
- MBA or Masters Degree in another relevant discipline
- SQL experienceExperience with R or other statistical analysis tools
- Salesforce experience
- Experience working in supply chain and/or logistics analysis
More about our (FTE) Benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Bungalow is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: generous time off to relax and recharge, beautiful offices, commuter benefits, team happy hours and continuous learning! Now the ultra important stuff: we also have world-class healthcare, vision and dental insurance- we have your back!
Founded in 2017 by Andrew Collins and Justin McCarty, our company currently has hundreds of properties across 10 markets. To ensure our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. For more information visit www.bungalow.com and check out our Series-B funding coverage here!