Party App for Multiplayer Games
Bunch is a party app for multiplayer games! It's like playing a Nintendo game with friends on the same couch or a throwing a LAN party - on your phone. We are bringing people together through the games they love, anytime - anywhere.
Bunch raised over $28M from top investors like General Catalyst, London Venture Partners and some of the top makers of video games in the world including Electronic Arts, Krafton (PUBG), Take Two Interactive, Ubisoft, Supercell, Riot Games, Miniclip, Tencent and more.
You can check out the Bunch app on iOS and Android on: bunch.live; and learn more about our company and culture at join.bunch.live
🤩 About the Role
We are looking for an outstanding Product Manager who will work with teams of engineers and designers to build new products and features for the Bunch community. We are looking for an extremely entrepreneurial and self driven Product Manager who is analytical and creative. You will be reporting directly to the head of product, and collaborate closely with our CEO and founders.
This is a unique opportunity for someone looking to join a small team working on a fast growing consumer product; and make an impact. We are a talented team that likes to move fast, we are on a mission to build a lasting internet company and we like to have fun along the way.
💪What you will do
- Partner closely with senior leaders to define the strategy, business goals and core milestones for Bunch
- Partner closely with Engineering, Partnerships and Design teams to establish and execute a robust roadmap
- Guide and direct the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products
- Integrate usability studies, research and market testing into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Serve as a thought leader on social gaming and the overall Bunch experience through deep empathy for our users and deep knowledge of the industry landscape
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field, economics, science, psychology, or mathematics or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of product management experience at a gaming, social or platform-focused company
- Experience using data to solve business problems
- Experience in defining success metrics and KPIs for product development and tracking performance
- Experience with prioritizing and balancing stakeholder needs
- Communication and presentation experience
- Track record of success managing the whole product lifecycle from ideation, vision, requirements, roadmap, specifications to release, analysis and iteration
👍 Bonus points if you
- Experience with software development/coding
- Experience with product design, or product wire-framing tools
- Experience working on platforms with massive adoption
- Experience working on a product that has gone through hyper-growth
🚀 Some of our benefits
- Competitive salary and stock options 💰
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision plans 💪
- Flexible vacation days 🏝
- Outfit your home office with the gear you need to work effectively 🎧
- Regular team retreats (...to be continued post-covid) 🚤
- Regular game nights and other fun activities (... in the mean time) 🎮
- Office in Manhattan with direct views of the High Line (... to be continued post-covid) 🗽
We believe excellence is impossible without diversity, and would love to hear from women, men, non-binary, trans, parents, non-parents, and people of all ages, ethnicities and sexual orientations — especially you. ✨🌈🦄
Bunch at a glance
Bunch focuses on Messaging, Mobile Games, Video Chat, and Social Network. Their company has offices in New York City and Toronto. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Bunch has raised $28.15M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2020.