Party App for Multiplayer Games
Bunch is a party app for multiplayer games! It's like playing a Nintendo game with friends on the same couch or a throwing a LAN party - on your phone. We are bringing people together through the games they love, anytime - anywhere.
We have raised over $28M from top investors like General Catalyst, London Venture Partners and some of the top makers of video games in the world including Electronic Arts, Krafton (PUBG), Take Two Interactive, Ubisoft, Supercell, Riot Games, Miniclip, Tencent and more.
You can check out the Bunch app on iOS and Android on: bunch.live and learn more about our company and culture at join.bunch.live.
🤩 About the Role:
We are looking for a talented and passionate quality analyst with strong technical and communication skills to help us deliver the highest quality features and make our existing app and games more awesome.
This is a unique opportunity for someone looking to join a small team working on a fast growing consumer product and make an impact. We are a talented team that likes to move fast; we are on a mission to build a lasting internet company and we like to have fun along the way.
💪 What you will do:
- Assist QA Lead with feature testing and performing end-to-end regression.
- Collaborate with QA, Product and Engineering to gain a deep understanding of the product and brainstorm edge cases.
- Participate in all testing activities (Test case preparation, Execution, Bug Retesting etc...) to meet release timelines.
- Help troubleshoot issues by performing root cause analysis.
- Write clear and concise bug reports.
- Work closely with our offshore QA team members to complete testing activities.
- Ramp up on the product's functionality and keep up-to-date with new features being added.
- Degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment with limited supervision.
- Excellent organizational skills with a high degree of initiative and flexibility.
- Self-starter, and must have a curiosity to learn new tools and techniques.
- Good analytical, problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Good oral/written communication skills.
👍 Bonus points:
- Prior experience in quality assurance or related field.
- Familiarity with Jira, QASE or similar tools for issue tracking and writing test cases.
- Familiarity with automation tools (Appium/Selenium or similar).
- Experience using API testing tools (such as Postman).
- Have worked in an agile environment.
🚀 What we offer:
- Competitive salary and stock options 💰
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision plans 💪
- Flexible vacation days 🏝
- Outfit your home office with the gear you need to work effectively 🎧
- Regular team retreats (to be continued post-covid) 🚤
- Lunch and learns, game nights and other fun activities 🎮
- In normal times, we have an office in downtown Toronto. In these slightly less-than-normal times, we're an entirely remote company. We can help you to outfit your home office with all the gear and tools you need. We expect to return to the office when it's safe.
We believe excellence is impossible without diversity, and would love to hear from women, men, non-binary, trans, parents, non-parents, and people of all ages, ethnicities and sexual orientations — especially you. ✨🌈🦄
Bunch at a glance
Bunch focuses on Messaging, Mobile Games, Video Chat, and Social Network. Their company has offices in New York City and Toronto. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Bunch has raised $28.15M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2020.