We are on a mission to make every manager a great leader with AI & coaching
Not your typical Junior Marketing Job (Social Media)$35k – $40k
Our team is on a mission to make sure everyone has a great manager. The amount of knowledge that exists in psychology research about leadership and teams is mind-blowing, but surprisingly enough, almost none of it is used on a daily basis: in your sprints, stand-ups, one-on-ones, or performance feedback.
We want to change that.
About the role
We're looking for a Junior Marketing Manager with a focus on social media to join us. You'll work closely with our small and highly-driven team of 11 team members, including 3 Co-Founders. This is an incredible opportunity to work in an international, market-defining startup and build a game-changing aspirational brand in the management education market. We’re about to launch our new exciting mobile app in Spring 2020 and we need your skills to make it happen.
You have the opportunity to manage and grow the Instagram of our business and shape the future of our social media presence. You’ll be tasked with working with the Growth & Product team to take the existing brand vision and identity and creating an engaging and informative social media presence. We view this role as having more opportunities than responsibilities, as the right candidate will have the chance to take on work that they are most interested in and make high-impact decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- If you recognize yourself in the points below, then you're most likely going to have a blast with us:
- You have experience in social media marketing, especially in working with Instagram
- You have an entrepreneur mindset. Whether you worked in a restaurant serving customers every day, thought or even started your own thing or built a "pet project" on the side for years
- You prototype things quickly, find hacks and scrappy solutions to build "stuff" that just works
- You jump right into entirely new formats and figure things out along the way
- You like to work with a frame to guide you and work out the specifics with other people in the team, as you need it. Whether that's the designer, the psychologists, the marketer or the CEO
- You know that there are bad managers out there, that it's most likely not due to bad intention, but lack of skills and knowledge and you want to help them improve
- You have successfully built a following on Instagram, Twitter, Youtube or TicToc
- You have previous experience with photo and video editing and have a portfolio of past projects that you can showcase
What we offer:
- An environment with new challenges, where you are always encouraged to put forward your own ideas
- A perfect playground for a passionate digital marketer where you can try out your ideas right away and have a real impact on the marketing strategy of the company.
- A company of psychologists, data nerds, engineers and designers with an entrepreneurial spirit who are passionate about team culture, personal development, and growth
- Competitive salary, great office in SoHo New York City, social activities every other week, team outings twice a year, regular feedback & personal growth conversations with the founders and the team
So far so good? Then shoot us a message, no CV required, you might have noticed we're not too much into formality.
What is dear to us:
We are humble.
Without humility, we build egos. When we have an ego, we tend to not admit failure, fail alone and drag the team alongside our own individual failures. When we stay humble, we recognize when to ask for help early, and succeed as a team.
We acknowledge and nurture teamwork.
We’re good listeners and team players. We focus on common goals before attending to personal ones. We’re strong communicators and value trust and input from the team when making decisions.
We advocate for transparency.
We value openness and equal access to information. We believe the best results come from collaboration, good communication, and when we trust each other. So we democratize access to information over-regulating it.
We keep the customer close and at the core of everything we do.
We always listen to the customer and strive to understand them. The voice of the customer is the compass to guide us in our decisions on our path towards our vision. We prioritize customer needs and satisfaction above all else as the key to our success.
We are versatile and try to not be afraid.
We’re quick to notice and take advantage of opportunities. Once we realized an opportunity we commit to it quickly and move as one to execute towards it. We don’t get stuck in analysis paralysis. We value learning opportunities. We’re always willing to experiment and trying on something new. We value the ability to move quickly even if it comes at the expense of safety of comfort
We finish what we start & we are solution oriented
We are goal- rather than task-oriented, and we are always looking to identify and learn from our most effective and economical processes. We take pride in finishing what we start - even if it means a late night with the team.
Employee stock options
Work from home when you need to
25 days vacation, in berlin and nyc
Weekly personal training time with the team
Dog-friendly office! we love pets!
Work in a company where culture and personal growth is part of our dna
We cover your audible subscription
500€ per year for attending conferences, courses, buying books
Regular team events (team drinks & lunches, offsite retreats twice a year)
Be part of international and diverse team
Enjoy an office in the heart of berlin
We cover spotify premium for you, so you get in the zone.
Bunch at a glance
Bunch focuses on Artificial Intelligence, Human Resources, Psychology, Education Technology, and People. Their company has offices in New York City and Berlin. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.