Helping growing businesses manage their physical assets in an easy and affordable way
Digital marketing intern£9k – £15k
You will help us grow our SaaS platform and assist our Marketing Director in the following main activities:
- Help prepare and run digital ads, email campaigns and newsletters
- Qualify leads and maintain CRM
- Help produce marketing content (copywriting, visuals,..)
- Perform marketing analytics and produce relevant reports
- Maintain social media channels
We are opened to 3-6 months full-time internships or part-time roles for a longer period of time.
What we're looking for:
You are very analytical, always creative and highly driven/results-oriented.
- Bsc or Msc in marketing/economics/business underway
- Interest in digital/technology and its application in the workplace
- Some previous working experience (as intern or part-time)
- Curious and fast learner
- Some experience with popular design tools (e.g. Adobe Suite, Sketch), SaaS analytics tools (google analytics, mixpanel, kiss metrics), mailing automation (e.g. mailchimp), CRM (e.g. hubspot).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Being fluent in a second language (e.g. Spanish, Italian, German) is a plus
Bulb Software at a glance
Bulb Software focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Internet of Things, and Big Data Analytics. Their company has offices in London. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, Bulb Software has raised $1.25M of funding; their latest round was closed on June 2016 at a valuation of $3.6M.