Helping growing businesses manage their physical assets in an easy and affordable way
Web front-End/Mobile Developer€50k – €65k
We're currently extending our tribe and are looking for an experienced front end developer that loves crafting beautiful web and mobile apps. If you're looking for a position where you can work in a friendly but highly effective team, contribute directly to product development and really make a difference in the business (and be rewarded for it) we should talk!
- You have a M.Sc/B.Sc or M.Eng/B.Eng in computer science, applied mathematics
- You've got a successful experience working for a startup
- You've helped your team build a great B2B/SaaS (rather complex) product and can demonstrate your direct contribution in achieving this
- 4-6 years experience designing and developing web and mobile apps with at least 2 years experience working with our technology stack (e.g. html5/CSS3, Angular JS, React JS)
- You can demonstrate very strong design skills applied to SaaS products
- You’re very good at understand business customers problems and you're pretty creative at finding solutions to solve them.
- You own your features from A to Z and can ship clean, maintainable code at a good pace.
- You understand the importance of customer analytics and are familiar with the tools and techniques to analyse customer behaviour and improve product UI.
- You're very comfortable with customer facing interactions (e.g. customer feedback or ideation sessions, demos)
Personality traits we’ll be looking for:
- You've got tons of curiosity
- You learn insanely fast and adapt to change easily
- You've demonstrated grit, tenacity to achieve challenging goals (personal and/or at work)
- High EQ: you communicate well and can get along with all our team members (rather they're in product or growth parts of the business)
- You have strong work ethic and are autonomous
NICE TO HAVES
- Experience with finance/accounting, CRM or other B2B data-rich apps
- You speak another foreign language (e.g. French, German, Spanish, Italian)
We believe a small team of rock stars can accomplish at least 10x more than an average team so we recruit very selectively and for the right candidate our salary/compensation package can be pretty competitive. We also offer flexible/remote working conditions however team get-togethers are required from time to time, especially during your onboarding (expect somewhere fun in South Europe, but that's a surprise!), so you need to be opened to travel on a regular basis.
PLEASE NOTE: We currently accept remote work only from the UK and Europe.
Bulb Software at a glance
Bulb Software focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Internet of Things, and Big Data Analytics. Their company has offices in London. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, Bulb Software has raised $1.25M of funding; their latest round was closed on June 2016 at a valuation of $3.6M.