Performance and engagement SaaS for operations teams
Senior full-stack Elixir developer
Who We Are
We are building a platform for medium to large financial organizations, providing recursive operational measures and metrics, supporting their tactical and strategic decision making.
Bramble is a remote-first company, meaning we don’t have a physical office, and you can work from anywhere: your home, a co-working space, a coffee shop, it’s up to you.
What It’s Like to Work Here
You’ll work alongside the founders to help us launch our SaaS web platform.
We are a 100% Remote workforce. You’ll be joining our team that is distributed between the east coasts of the USA and Australia.
In this role, you will be exposed to each of the following technologies in order of importance:
- Elixir, Phoenix, LiveView
- CI/CD, Docker, K8S, GCP, GKE.
We value well-tested, clean code and expect our engineers to take ownership of their work.
- Work independently or with other engineers to develop our enterprise SaaS platform.
- Collaborate with designers and stakeholders to understand business goals, analyze requirements, formulate solutions, and ensure the successful execution and delivery and operation of our end product. In other words: Code It. Ship It. Own It.
- Participate in code review, documentation, and other forms of knowledge sharing.
- Identify, troubleshoot and optimize slow or non-optimal parts of the system
- Ensuring high code quality and maintaining codebase and system health.
- Experience with Elixir/Phoenix in production
- Dev-ops chops
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills. We are a remote team, so this is crucial.
- 6+ years of relevant experience in software product development.
- Experience with functional programming.
- Able to build high-quality, test-driven web applications.
- Experience designing and working with relational database systems (preferably PostgreSQL)
- You focus on shipping software that matters.
- Self-motivated and self-managing, with strong organizational skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fully remote organization.
- Ability to work in an iterative, fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Experience with distributed systems
A competitive starting salary with lots of flexibility. We're distributed globally and have been remote since day 1.
If you want to join us, we would love to hear from you! Highlight any past experience in related work and operating remotely