Audience-Controlled Camera Platform in Sports & Entertainment
Product Lead / Product Manager$75k – $110k • 0.05% – 0.5%
WHO WE ARE
Brizi is an audience-controlled camera platform, the first and only technology of its kind that lets groups capture and share live experiences from otherwise impossible vantage points. In seconds, anyone can use their phone to remotely control robotic cameras and take larger than life photos and videos to immortalize group memories. More than just camera software, we help venues, sponsors and properties reinvent their guest experiences.
Our ambition is to be in every iconic venue around the globe, and we are backed by top investors from Boston. Brizi has been adopted by major sports properties in 10 countries since 2016, including within the NBA, NHL, Grand Slam tennis, soccer, and more. We have been establishing a solid foundation, and now are looking to accelerate our growth.
To do so we are hiring our first Product Manager. We recently launched a new version of our app on a modern tech stack (Preact, hosted on AWS). This product role at Brizi is a very multidimensional role, and we are looking for excellent collaboration skills to drive our roadmap forward.
- Someone who has worked with agile teams for at least 3 years building and scaling products people loved
- Effective in making product tradeoffs to achieve company goals and communicating with stakeholders with competing objectives
- Comfortable with unstructured hours and travel to sports & entertainment venues around the world
- Experienced in designing effective product experiments and using data to conduct evidence-based decision making
- A systematic thinker who's proficient with: Sprint planning, Pivotal Tracker, Asana, inVision, Google Analytics, and G Suite
THIS JOB INVOLVES
- Prioritizing, scoping, and running product experiments, assisting the CTO on weekly sprint planning to manage multiple projects and icebox
- Being a connector across the company by communicating updates with stakeholders and balancing priorities between the engineers, customer success, and sales
- Managing product deployment success at iconic venues worldwide, rolling up your sleeves to ensure launches are smooth
- Gathering and interpreting user behaviour and client feedback at and during on-site deployments, transferring learnings back to contribute to our roadmap and business
YOUR CO-WORKERS WILL INCLUDE
Anna (Co-founder & CEO) - linkedin.com/in/ahu22
Sami (Co-founder & CTO) - linkedin.com/in/samidalati
Tamer (Operations) - linkedin.com/in/tamerdeif
Laura (Customer Success) - linkedin.com/in/lauraattwell/
Flavio (Software) - linkedin.com/in/flaviodrossetto/
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM BRIZI
- A career opportunity to build B2B and B2C products that are used in the most iconic sports venues from New York to Madrid to Tokyo
- A collaborative culture emphasized by generous stock options in the business, with significant upside as we grow
- A positive, transparent, and respectful work environment created by a small yet ambitious team that cares for each other
Meet your team
Brizi at a glance
Brizi focuses on Sports, Internet of Things, Entertainment Industry, Sports Stadiums, and Sponsorship. Their company has offices in Toronto. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Brizi has raised $2.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2018.