Better branded products
Operations / E-commerce Associate$25k – $40k • No equity
Brilliant helps companies like Airbnb, Salesforce, Greenhouse and Pfizer bring their brands to life through unique, impactful and creative branded merchandise.
We are a profitable and quickly-growing company looking to hire a part-time Operations Associate.
You will work directly with the Operations Manager and our entire team of creative partners, designers and engineers to help client projects get delivered seamlessly, and help cool branded merchandise arrive smoothly into the hands of happy clients and end users.
Work onsite at our warehouse in West Sacramento.
- Check in shipments and photograph products
- Check in returned packages
- Communicate with Brilliant team members, shipping companies and others to ensure client satisfaction
- Outreach to shipping carriers like UPS / FedEx regarding lost packages, claims, rerouting packages
- Arrange product kits, take photographs of arrangements
- Process and print shipping labels
- Create handwritten cards for packages, as needed
- Take periodic rotating inventory counts
- Pack boxes
- Assist with organization and clerical tasks
- Assist with other tasks as requested by the Operations Manager This role is for a part-time morning shift - ideally you are able to work consistently 8am-12pm M-F, but for the right candidate we can consider scheduling alternatives.
- High school diploma/equivalent
- Previous work experience that demonstrates your ability to get stuff done and be an effective team player
- Comfortable with computers - experience in Excel especially helpful
- Detail oriented and organized
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Active problem solver
- Ability to lift heavy objects (30-40 lbs) and complete routine physical tasks