Better branded products
Business Development Representative$55k – $75k • No equity
Help turn prospects to clients as a Business Development Representative at Brilliant.
Work with our clients help them design and produce creative branded products, achieve marketing goals and delight their customers and colleagues with better branded products and flawlessly executed campaigns.
The BDR is experienced in B2B sales, has excellent communication skills, is comfortable in Salesforce, is highly organized, and would put themself in the top quartile of analytical thinkers.
There is no cold calling involved in this role at this time. You would be spending a significant portion of your day handling inbound leads. Prospecting skills are an added plus to utilize in your down time. You’ll work closely with the Creative Partner team at Brilliant to help turn prospects into clients. You will be responsible for qualifying leads, being the first contact with prospects/leads, scheduling demos and warming qualified leads to the point of handoff to a Creative Partner who will be responsible for conversion and all client work executed from there.
- 2-4 years of full-time work experience required (minimum)
- Comfortable in Salesforce, Google Suite, Powerpoint and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized - you won’t let anything slip through the cracks (bonus: you enjoy identifying cracks and repairing them)
- Energetic and self-motivated
- You are a people person - you connect easily with people, understand what makes them tick and communicate with them on their wavelength
- Tech savvy
- Enthusiastic about design, branding, and good gifts
- Strong business acumen to help empathize with our prospects and our internal team
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit (a can-do attitude who doesn’t require constant direction) and a hunger to learn and grow professionally
- #remotelife: You love the freedom remote work brings, and you know that with great freedom comes great responsibility. You’re ready for both
- $55-75k DOE
- Open vacation / PTO policy
- $3k a year in healthcare reimbursement through our QSEHRA program
- 401k plan and profit sharing
We are a small, nimble team. You will have room to grow in your role, manage others, take on additional responsibilities, or focus on specific skills as desired. Opportunities available to work on email marketing, product marketing, demand generation, and social media if desired.
We are and have always been a remote company, so you can be based anywhere in the US and should be enthusiastic about working remotely.