Omnichannel Retail Marketplace
Interior Designer - Retail$30k – $55k
ONLY APPLICATIONS WITH PORTFOLIOS WILL BE REVIEWED
Brik + Clik is looking for a Interior Designer to join our growing team. The ideal applicant will be a self-starter who is motivated, organized, and possesses strong knowledge of the digital media landscape. Mainly, you’re entrepreneurial, never take “no” for an answer, and like the idea of cliking with us.
The Interior Designer is the internal store designer and build project manager for stores on the Brik+ Clik platform, working across our stores and brands to bring compelling, immersive brand experiences to life. In this role you'll design compelling brand experiences within our customizable frameworks and project manage our agile build process to ensure each store is built on time and on budget. Brand stores powered by Brik + Clik complement our brands' ecommerce experiences by enabling customers to discover and connect with products and people in real life
• Lead store concept design and layout / space planning and produce designs and schematic drawings to gain approval from brand customers and internal stakeholders e.g. Retail Ops, Technology and Finance team members.
• Prepare and manage bids and procurement processes for store builds.
• Prepare and manage packages for contractors and other vendors.
• Proactively coordinate communications amongst internal stakeholders and brand customers during design and build processes.
• Manage build sites (contractors and other vendors, and setup/configuration of visual merchandising, lighting and other store elements key to customer and employee experience) and resolve issues in the field to ensure delivery on time and on budget while maintaining quality.
• Coordinate store turnover and punchlist completion with Retail Operations and Brand Management team members.
• Manage close out packages including budget vs actuals reporting, as-built modeling and inspections.
Key competencies & attributes for success:
• Track record of success managing the design and build out of stores focused on compelling customer experience and efficient operations.
About Brik + Clik:
Based in New York City, Brik + Clik builds smart stores that connects the online and offline retail world. We enable Direct to Consumer (DTC) brands to open storefronts and established retailers to create outpost location in curated & shared retail spaces, with minimal time and cost. Curious, join our team.