Revolutionize restaurants through innovative technology and design
Senior Product Manager Technical - Partner Platforms
Senior Product Manager, Technical - Partner Platforms
Do you want to improve and reinvent customer experiences across massive trillion-dollar industries including retail and food and beverage? Do you have a passion for innovation that replaces hard, messy, and complex processes with simpler, more efficient, and more effective ways of getting things done? Do you love the idea of working with teams of data scientists and engineers to design and develop AI-driven products that eliminate marketing noise and deliver personally relevant and timely content and services to customers? If this sounds like you, then read on...
The Brightloom Customer Growth Platform (CGP) is built by industry leaders that have solved these challenges at Starbucks, Amazon, and Climate Corp among others. Our ultimate goal is to enable people to have better interactions and relationships with the brands they love. To deliver on this promise and to do it at scale, our team of data scientists and engineers develop and deploy predictive models and applications that automate learning and optimization over-time of each customer interaction supported by the CGP. The end result is the most efficient, effective, and affordable growth platform available to consumer brands in the industry.
What You’ll Do:
In this position you will own and drive requirements gathering, development and launch of the services that ensure a predictable and secure flow of data between Brightloom customers and the CGP. This will include direct integrations as well as user-facing features that enable fast and easy capture of data and assets via the Brightloom CGP console. As a part of this, you will own the platform partnership roadmap and drive the development of solutions that enable fast, simple, and reliable integrations and partnerships with complementary third-party platforms. Our business succeeds in part due to the volume of quality data flowing into the CGP and the value of the applications developed on the CGP by our partners. You will own and lead the platform initiatives that will contribute to this success.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience in software product management experience; preferably within a product team, professional services firm or similar environment.
- Experience working with external stakeholders and cross-functional teams, including data science, software engineering, and design.
- Experience creating product strategy, maintaining roadmaps, articulating requirements, delivering customer-facing experiences, and managing product tradeoffs.
- Experience operating independently while proactively identifying roadblocks and engaging leaders for help.
- Experience developing the technical requirements for externally-facing APIs and other platform integrations.
- Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and product tradeoffs.
- Strong critical thinking skills and analytical/quantitative skills, including proficiency pulling, manipulating, and analyzing data using SQL, spreadsheets, etc.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Able to concisely communicate with and influence stakeholders, engineers, partner teams, and executives.
- Experience with and understanding of data science, applied predictive models, and machine learning systems
- Background in software architecture/design and software/systems engineering.
- Experience working with advanced marketing technologies like CRMs, CDPs, Campaign Management, and/or digital analytics.
- Master's degree in business, technology, or related discipline.
- General manager/owner mentality, entrepreneurial drive, and confirmed ability to influence without authority.
- Ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems.
At Brightloom, we are working to create meaningful relationships between people and the brands they love. Up until now, only a select few brands could afford or knew how to put together a top-notch digital engagement and ordering platform. Now the top leaders who built and led the data-driven approach to customer engagement at Starbucks and Amazon are, together with their world-class teams of data scientists, engineers and industry experts, productizing this approach to enable any consumer brand to deliver a seamless and personalized digital customer experience.
Our flexible and modular platform combines convenience (digital ordering channels), personal relevance (personalized marketing) and engagement (loyalty) that allow brands to grow their business through strong and enduring customer relationships.
What We Offer:
- Fun, creative and collaborative remote work environment
- Competitive pay and equity/stock options
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance Coverage
- Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability
- Phone/Internet Reimbursement
- Home Office Refresh Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account & Health Savings Account
- Flexible Time Off
Brightloom is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.