Revolutionize restaurants through innovative technology and design
[This position can be based remotely, but requires ability to work from home and align with core Pacific time working hours.]
As a Frontend Engineer at Brightloom you will have the opportunity to help shape the user experience for Brightloom’s future. We are building a new data platform and you will be critical in developing the application that will be the face of this platform. This platform and set of capabilities is at the heart of Brightloom’s vision to provide restaurant brands with a hands-off-the-wheel approach to customer engagement that predictably delivers business growth. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, detail and quality oriented, as well as passionate about having a huge impact at Brightloom.
What You'll Do:
- Enable our restaurant and retail customers to efficiently run their business and connect with their customers by designing, developing and deploying a high quality front-end experience.
- You will use all the latest technologies such as Next.js, React, and D3.
- Test and maintain software products for strong functionality and optimization.
- Participate in an on-call rotation for your work, at Brightloom we take full ownership for the code we write.
- Collaborate with other Software Engineers, Product Managers, and Designers to build products that will “wow” our customers.
- As a small startup, there will be many opportunities for you to jump into other areas of our stack and lend a hand. At the end of the day we are all working together to deliver one goal and everyone pitches in where they are needed most.
- You have been designing and building front end systems for at least 5 years.
- You have either worked or have an interest in working fullstack.
- You’ve built and maintained high-quality production systems.
- You’ve contributed and/or completed impactful projects.
- You are obsessed with customer experience and constantly striving for a simple design that users love.
- You are startup savvy and excited to work in uncharted territory.
- You are a team player but able to work independently and multi-task effectively.
- You love building data visualizations
- You enjoy writing Python
At Brightloom, we are working to create meaningful relationships between people and the brands they love. Up until now, only a select few brands could afford or knew how to put together a top-notch digital engagement and ordering platform. Now the top leaders who built and led the data-driven approach to customer engagement at Starbucks and Amazon are, together with their world-class teams of data scientists, engineers and industry experts, productizing this approach to enable any consumer brand to deliver a seamless and personalized digital customer experience.
Our flexible and modular platform combines convenience (digital ordering channels), personal relevance (personalized marketing) and engagement (loyalty) that allow brands to grow their business through strong and enduring customer relationships.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Equity/Stock Options
- Health, vision, dental insurance coverage
- Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefits and Bike Membership
- Flexible PTO + 10 Company Paid Holidays
- Pet Insurance
- ARC Fertility Program
- Catered lunch and unlimited snacks
- Regular company outings and events
Brightloom is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.