Smarter software for people, organizers, and companies who care
Enterprise Sales & Brand Partnerships Lead$55k – $100k • 0.25% – 2.0%
We're building a company to tackle some of our biggest social problems through a mix of empathy, inclusiveness, and intelligent software. We want to change how people, organizations, and cities measure and manage positive social impact and meaningful work. If that sounds cool we'd love to have you be a part of it.
We're looking for entrepreneurial, resourceful, driven, and strategic sales and partnerships lead who can help us build important industry relationships and coalitions, get meetings with decision-makers and strategic relationships, manage and close qualified revenue-producing opportunities, and evangelize our platform and mission. This is a key early role with for aspiring sales, business development, and partnerships leaders, and an opportunity to work closely with the CEO and product team to develop early product-market fit and customer/partner relationships.
You'll be expected to manage and be a part of sales and deal conversations end-to-end, including prospecting, meetings, relationship-building and needs analysis, customer development, and working with leadership to negotiate and complete partnerships.
In many ways this is an open-ended opportunity (really what you make of it), but will include:
We're building modern software to help causes, social movements, non-profits, and corporate social responsibility (CSR) teams work better and quantify their results. Help us profile and identify target customers and market segments, prospect, build relationships, and grow our relationship and customer network. You'll get commission on any customers or partnerships you source or create.
Strategic pipeline, relationship, and deal support and management.
Communicate our values and benefits, manage expectations, and overcome objections. Be the public face of Brightest.
Work with Brightest leadership on partnership ecosystem strategy and execution.
Who you are (what we're looking for):
- 1-3 years of sales, business development, non-profit fundraising (development), or partnerships experience
- Strong persuasive communication and public speaking skills
- An interest in building an early career in sales, business development, partnerships, or philanthropy
- You're social, a thoughtful communicator, and a natural networker
- You're competitive, coachable, organized, and and self-disciplined. You're not afraid of monthly goals and new challenges
- Entrepreneurial mindset: eager to advance through clearly defined learning and earning paths, or resourceful enough to create and invent your own
- Fundraising, cold calling, sales training, partnerships work, and/or CRM experience are a plus
- You love to learn, try new things, and thrive on being challenged
- You pay attention to detail and hold high standards for yourself and the quality of the work you deliver
- Meaningful equity in an early-stage growing company
- Commission on deals and partnerships you source and build
- Opportunity to work cross-functionally with the product team and company leadership and learn every aspect of how our startup works and inform what our engineers build
- Flexible remote hours and vacation policy
- Have a real positive impact on the world - we're not just reading the news, we're trying to shape and create good news
Sound good? Great, let's build something amazing together.
Note: Brightest is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic.