Consumer-focused health insurance and technology company
Associate Provider Data Analyst
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our Provider Data team is responsible for partnering with our Care Partners to turn their provider networks into market leading integrated delivery systems. We are reimagining how the network development, network management, and provider relations functions can advance affordable, simple, and personal care for our members. As the Provider Data Specialist, you will have the opportunity to work closely across internal departments and other participating providers to build and strengthen the foundation of provider data exchanged between our organizations. You will serve as a key contributor to the strong data connection between Bright and our network participants.
This role is based in Denver, Minneapolis, or remotely.
- Manage all initial onboarding of provider data from contracted entities
- Participate in continuously streamlining and improving our provider data structure
- Assist in keeping the Provider Data group organized between contracting, fee schedule creation, and provider database
- Provide subject matter expertise on loaded provider data files
- Handle escalated provider data issues that have a verified root cause of a provider data error
- Maintain low queue volume on all assigned provider data queues (roster loads, pended claims, member notification on provider terms, etc)
- Participate in cross-department teams to analyze business opportunities and address critical issues
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- At least one (1) year of in data analytics, provider/customer relations, data entry, and/or project management required.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel required.
- Experience with Microsoft Sharepoint and Jira ticketing system preferred.
- Previously worked in a customer (provider) facing role preferred.
- High attention to detail and following desk level procedures
- Ability to identify and appropriately escalate issues
- Collaborative and relationship-driven style in building effective data transmissions between entities
- Strong ability to problem solve and proven ability to learn quickly and work independently.
- The majority of work responsibilities are performed in an open office setting or remote, carrying out detailed work sitting at a desk/table and working on the computer.
- Some travel may be required.
- Ability to lift at least 50 pounds.
Bright Health at a glance
Bright Health focuses on Healthcare Services and Health and Insurance. Their company has offices in Minnesota and Minneapolis. They have a large team that's between 501-1000 employees. To date, Bright Health has raised $80M of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2016.