The digital ecosystem that connects entrepreneurs to growth opportunities
EU Sales & Business Development Manager€28k – €36k
Bridge for Billions is a digital ecosystem for early-stage entrepreneurs around the world to impulse their projects. We offer a program based on three pillars: a top-notch methodology, the support of a personal mentor, and an international community of entrepreneurs to share this experience with.
Bridge is a New York - Madrid SaaS social startup (listed as Forbes 30 Under 30 and Ashoka Fellows) that works closely with entrepreneurs, corporates, foundations, universities, and governments around the world to co-create program that fit their needs.
Can you imagine yourself working to help ensure that entrepreneurs from around the world can make their ideas a reality? Do you dream of working in a multicultural environment where you learn something new and exciting every day? Want to be driven by an overarching mission?
We’re an up-and-coming startup with a young and family-like work environment with continuous learning opportunities. We are looking for a dynamic, organized, people-oriented, hands-on and detail-oriented Program Support intern to join our operations team.
Want to be our new Sales & Business Development Manager? Keep on reading!
/// JOB MISSION ///
We are looking to add a Sales growth engine to our team, working directly with the founders to plan and implement cost-effective solutions to drive our sales specifically in Spain and potentially in the EU market. Someone with a proven sales track record within a new product/new market. This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced seller to work alongside detail-oriented and passionate sales, marketing and customer experience professionals within a startup environment.
/// CONTRIBUTIONS ///
• Generate leads from global corporates, academia, foundations or governmental organizations in the EU market.
• Manage all aspects of the sales lifecycle including prospecting, pitching, negotiating and closing deals, ensuring customer needs are met throughout the process.
• Eager to travel for in-person/on-site meetings with customers and partners to develop key relationships. Up to 10% travel required.
• Generate strategic relationships to continue to build Bridge for Billions’ brand, with intentions of creating impact
• Responsible for meeting monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals
• Offer creative solutions for each specific client
• Work closely with Marketing team to develop, establish, and direct supportive channel strategies and programs including demand generation programs for the field sales team, in support of new initiatives and strategies.
/// SKILLS NEEDED ///
At Bridge for Billions, we are convinced that people are the differentiating factor in the success of any company and we believe that talent is more than just knowledge. It’s expressed in attitudes and the ability to relate with other teams and people.
For all Bridge team members:
- A start-up attitude – highly collaborative with an entrepreneurial, roll-up-your sleeves attitude that’s not afraid to work independently when required.
- You are a leader, you take initiative, you’re results-driven and you show empathy in all your interactions with team members, entrepreneurs, mentors, and partners.
- Passion for your work and for lifelong learning.
- Resilience to overcome the challenges that we have to face.
- Able to multitask and prioritize own workload.
For this role in particular:
• 5+ years of complex projects sales experience; or enterprise SaaS sales experience in either one of four sectors:
- Corporations & Private Sector
- Academia & Learning Institutions
- Large nonprofits & Foundations
- Governments & International Organizations • Outstanding consultative selling skills and a successful track record. • Established contacts and relationships with potential customers highly desired. • Well-versed in using sales softwares. • Entrepreneurship, incubation programs, social impact, VC experience a plus.
• Strong analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills (People like you, listen to you, and trust you!)
• Great persuasive communication, self-aware, transparent, collaborative, and open to feedback.
• You’re success-driven, passionate, a go-getter, willing to work within a team environment & flexible (remember - we’re a startup).
/// EXPERIENCE ///
Bachelor’s Degree in a business discipline, Master’s Degree preferred.
Based in Madrid (other European capital negotiable — based on established network)
Native-level English and additional languages a plus, Spanish in particular.
/// RECRUITMENT PROCESS & WHAT WE OFFER ///
• Process: 30min first contact, business case, reference check and offer
• Location: Madrid, Spain or another main EU capital
• Start date: as soon as possible (max Dec 2020)
• Contract type: Consultant (paid holidays)
What we offer:
• Compensation: €28K-36K EUR negotiable (based on experience & company fit)
• Work on something that matters, contribute to helping thousands of entrepreneurs from all over the world.
• Be a leader in an essential part of the company
• Flexible working hours and optional remote days.
• Great team atmosphere - vibrant, fun, and international environment
Ready to join?
Meet your team
Bridge for Billions at a glance
Bridge for Billions focuses on Small and Medium Businesses, Impact Investing, Incubators, and Social Enterprise. Their company has offices in New York City and Madrid. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.