Know every guest. profile, analyze, and reach all your past and current guests
Sr. Front End Engineer | React + SaaS
Senior Frontend Engineer Bridg is seeking senior frontend React engineer who has significant experience designing and developing sophisticated web clients from the ground up and is passionate about creating scalable UI frameworks.** **
We’re a rapidly-growing start-up in the heart of Sawtelle Japantown, just blocks away from the 405 and the 10. Our loft-style office houses a passionate, hard-working team of ramen-slurpers, beachcombers, and LA-daydreamers.
At our core, we’re a tech company, yes, but our people make the magic happen. A collaborative and innovative culture, Bridg offers highly advanced technology to identify and track purchasers in a physical retail store.
Bridg's technology relies on data science and probabilistic modeling to identify and track the purchasers.
As a Senior Frontend Engineer you will:
- Work with React & Redux single-page applications
- Work closely with product managers, designers, and other team members to understand, articulate, and break down customer needs into technical requirements
- Focus on our end users and deliver features that improve their user experience
- Lead in team development, maintaining standard and best practices
Your Background Skills and Qualifications
- Significant experience with React or a similar JS framework (Vue, Angular, etc.)
- Significant experience with ES6/7 Features, CSS, and HTML
- Strong understanding of React.js and its core principles along with popular Flux workflows like Redux.js
- Well-versed with front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Strong understanding of building web applications powered by RESTful APIs
- Write testable, maintainable, and understandable code
- Deep care for web performance and maintaining quality user-experiences
- Strong leadership skills for leading technical discussions, code reviews, and mentorship
- Experience with Agile methodologies preferred
- Experience at start-ups a plus
- Experience in a fast paced development environment ideal
- Must pass background check
- Must be able to work in the office full time.
- Must be able to reliably commute to the office daily.
Security, Availability and Confidentiality Requirements
- You are responsible for protecting the credentials provided to you to access S3’s (and customer, where applicable) networks, systems and data
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of all S3’s customer data to which you are granted access.
- Any suspected compromises of S3’s proprietary data or customer data must be reported to Management immediately.
- You will adhere to the S3 Information Security Policy and Procedures and supporting standard operating procedures to protect Company systems and data.
- Respond to and resolve customer help desk requests [varies based on role]
- You will alert management immediately with any expected system or data compromises and/or system failure impacting the security, confidentiality, availability and integrity of S3 and customer data
Health, Dental, Vision, and Vacation
Fully stocked company snack area complete with every drink and snack your heart desires
A fantastic opportunity to be part of a growing start-up and work with a passionate, driven and fun team.
Monthly team activities and outings
An incredible work environment
fun, casual and fast-paced
with plenty of break-out space
Bridg at a glance
Bridg focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Analytics, Business Intelligence, and Big Data. Their company has offices in Los Angeles and Santa Monica. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Bridg has raised $11M of funding; their latest round was closed on August 2017.