Know every guest. profile, analyze, and reach all your past and current guests
Bridg is redefining how offline retailers understand and act on consumer behavior. Are you ready to work on a break-through identity matching platform that connects brands to their customers based on our proprietary bureau of over 235 Million individual consumers? Our marketing tech platform enables brands to market to previously unidentifiable consumers via digital media.
Bridg is seeking a senior level, experienced Product Manager. As Product Manager of our Campaign product at Bridg you are responsible for defining, prioritizing, planning, and driving execution for the key outbound marketing capabilities of our SaaS product. You will use your understanding of client needs, marketing technologies, business acumen and engineering wherewithal to drive results for and with your team, bringing cutting-edge big data products to market. You will work extensively with our customer-facing team and cross functionally with Client Partnerships, Engineering and Sales in order to successfully prioritize features and develop the products that our customers want and need.
At Bridg our CDP ingests and processes billions of transactions from our retail and restaurant clients. Leveraging proprietary methods and algorithms that you will help define, Bridg matches those transactions against our own Bridg Bureau to produce a longitudinal database of consumer behavior. Data science and big data are what we do everyday and our product powers the data science and predictive marketing capabilities of our clients. We are a Big Data company, and we are looking for your specific experience building great data products that leverage leading edge technologies. For your reference, our tech stack includes Java, Cassandra, MongoDB, Kafka, Flink, Docker, Elastic Search, AWS, and a variety of Microservices.
- Create, lead, and manage product strategies, roadmaps, project plans and product specifications for the Bridg campaign platform
- Collaborate with marketing and engineering on product development during the discovery phase to assess value, usability and feasibility of product features
- “Own” the product’s user experience and feature set and act as the product evangelist to build awareness within the organization
- Build product prototypes and mock-ups - Prioritize and create detailed product specifications to be used in written specifications, business rules, flows and use cases, as well as user-experience (UX) generated deliverables such as prototypes, wireframes and design and copy documents
- Drive consistent, quality deliverables with your Agile development team as a product owner by leading feature identification and prioritizing requirements
- Identify market needs, competitive positions and customer trends on an ongoing basis; providing subject matter expertise for customers, clients, tools, and technologies in our niche
- Experience in and passion for designing and building great user experiences on SaaS Web Application Products
- 4+ years of experience as a professional product manager working for a SaaS company
- Strong understanding of all aspects of the product development lifecycle, including product strategy development, requirements definition, UE design, engineering, QA and launch
- Excellent leadership, project management, communication and organizational skills
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or equivalent
What we offer
- A fantastic opportunity to be part of a growing start-up.
- A chance to work with a passionate, driven and fun team.
- An incredible work environment - fun, casual and fast-paced
- Monthly team activities and outings
- Loft-style office with plenty of break-out space
- Fully stocked company snack area complete with every drink and snack your heart desires
- Great benefits - Health, Dental, Vision, and Vacation
Health, Dental, Vision, and Vacation
Fully stocked company snack area complete with every drink and snack your heart desires
A fantastic opportunity to be part of a growing start-up and work with a passionate, driven and fun team.
Monthly team activities and outings
An incredible work environment
fun, casual and fast-paced
with plenty of break-out space
Bridg at a glance
Bridg focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Analytics, Business Intelligence, and Big Data. Their company has offices in Los Angeles and Santa Monica. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Bridg has raised $11M of funding; their latest round was closed on August 2017.