Plug and Play AI Platform
Data Scientist$100k – $120k • 0.1% – 0.2%
The Breiniacs are on the lookout for a Data Scientist to help build out our analytics system.
We are building a flexible system that can collect and understand the data we need to deliver a more pleasant experience to people by giving them when, what and how they would like to see it by modeling temporal patterns, determining recommendations and supplying messages through diverse channels such as SMS, Email and Web.
Some of your responsibilities and opportunities will revolve around:
- Translating questions from various stakeholders into dashboards, cubes and python scripts.
- Segmenting users for messages based on client's specifications
- Employing statistical methods to preform quality control on various processes.
An ideal candidate will:
- have experience with Python
- have 2+ years of work experience working in data science or relevant positions
- have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Statistics, or other STEM or equivalent work experience. (Graduate degree a plus)
- (Optional) have knowledge of map reduce
- (Optional) experience with streaming and e-commerce data We have:
- Career: Competitive pay, equity, growth opportunities
- FIDI SF office (by the Embarcadero BART station) (Once San Francisco opens back up)
- Dog friendly workspace
- Health + Dental + Vision Insurance
- 401k (we care about your future)
* Freebies: stocked pantry, monthly after work team outings
Other Roles -> Check "Business Analyst"
Work experience filter -> 0/remove (but again, "an ideal candidate will... have 2+")
Skills should be changed to
Breinify at a glance
Breinify focuses on Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Predictive Analytics, and Marketing Automation. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.