Making messages feel like conversations between you and your customers
Channel Account Manager
WHO WE ARE
Braze is a customer engagement platform that delivers messaging experiences across push, email, apps, and more. Braze is built specifically for today’s mobile-first world and tomorrow’s ambient computing future. Braze is set apart as the platform that allows for real-time and continuous data streaming, replacing decades-old databases that aren’t built for today’s on-demand, always-connected customer. With data, technology, and teams working together in unison, the Braze platform makes marketing more authentic, brands more human, and customers more satisfied with every experience.
Each month, tens of billions of messages associated with over 1.5 billion active users are managed through our technology. Braze is a venture-backed company with hundreds of employees in offices located in New York City, San Francisco, London, and Singapore. Most recently, we’ve been named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Mobile Engagement Automation, Q3 2017 evaluation. We’ve been recognized by Forbes Cloud 100 at #85, ranked #225 on Inc.'s 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies, named a “Top 10 Upstart” by Business Insider, in addition to being #21 in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 List. Learn more at Braze.com.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Braze is looking for a Channel Account Manager to closely support resellers in Korea and Australia. This person will act as the primary point of contact for existing revenue and be responsible for maximising retention and growth of the installed base of end customers. This is a new role and, as such, a fantastic opportunity to influence Braze’s regional footprint whilst working closely with some of the most prestigious Brands and Technology Companies on the planet.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Drive performance against quarterly revenue targets (gross renewal rates and upsell/cross-sell quota).
- Work with the Braze partnerships team and Resellers to build pipeline through whitespace analysis
- Enable resellers to articulate the value of product adoption and channel expansion (email/SMS/web) in order to drive upsells.
- Build and optimise business processes between Resellers and Braze.
- Ensure open lines of communication between Resellers and Braze.
- Share best practices from Braze GTM & L&D teams.
- Coordinate and drive projects and initiatives to improve Reseller business performance.
- Present at events with partners to showcase the Braze solutions and case studies.
- Be an expert on Braze’s technology, pricing model and revenue operations.
WHAT YOU HAVE
- 5+ years hands-on SaaS solution-selling experience (Background in Enterprise SaaS sales for Mobile and/or Marketing Technology preferable).
- Ideal candidates will have Channel Sales Management or Channel Sales enablement experience.
- Native level Korean language skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to influence internal and external stakeholders to drive business outcomes.
- Demonstrably high levels of initiative, drive and accountability.
- Excellent organisational skills and time management abilities, combined with the ability to manage multiple competing priorities.
- Keen awareness of value and differentiation against competition.
- The ability to solve complex business problems through clearly defined and executed projects.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Keynote.
- Prior experience with salesforce.com CRM, or other CRM used to manage sales pipeline.Excellent presentation/demo skills.
- A proven networker in your daily life.
- Up-to-date on digital trends, especially in the mobile, web and email space.
- Prior experience in a startup technology company a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Excellent medical and dental coverage
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial and fun loving office culture
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life in the way that suits you best
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.
Health, dental, and vision
We’ve got you covered. Our health, dental, and vision plans are among the best out there. A happy team member is a healthy one.
Globally, we support you as you plan for your future, through regionally tailored programs like 401(k) matching through Betterment in the US.
Flexible vacation policy
Need some real R&R? Take the time you need. Our flexible time off policy lets you balance your work and life in the way that suits you best.
Snacks & more
Need a bite? Grab a drink or a treat with coworkers in our well-stocked common areas. (We even cover lunch.)
Learning & development
We support your professional growth through formal career pathing, the Braze University learning platform, and ongoing enablement to foster success. Want more? Further your education with tuition reimbursement.
Engage with the community
Each year we send team members to conferences around the world to engage with the developer community and learn the latest and greatest updates in all of the technologies we use.
Braze at a glance
Braze focuses on Mobile, SaaS, Analytics, CRM, and Brand Marketing. Their company has offices in New York City, San Francisco, New York, Chicago, and Singapore. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Braze has raised $175.1M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2018 at a valuation of $850M.