Making messages feel like conversations between you and your customers
WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019. The company has also been named on the Forbes Cloud 100, Inc. Magazine’s 2019 Best Places to Work, and Crain's 2019 Best Places to Work in NYC lists.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
As a Solutions Architect, you will be part of the Strategic Customer Success Team that owns the critical early and ongoing phases of the customer lifecycle.
Your focus will be to own advising on campaign and reporting deployments of Braze’s product and act as the technical counterpoint between Braze and the client’s product and engineering team. Working alongside the Customer Onboarding & Integrations Manager, Strategic Customer Success Manager, and Technical Support Team; you will be responsible for rapidly understanding each customer inquiry and request from a product SME, business, and technical requirements to drive adoption and training for our Strategic fast time-to-value.
In addition, you will support established Strategic customers that have enterprise architectures and resourcing structures, customizing Braze’s product alongside their Strategic Customer Success Manager.
This is an opportunity to bring your experience as a product and implementation expert, business analyst, technical support solutions, and customer success professional along with a high level of product and technical competence, delivering onsite engagements and training towards adoption. The role requires a fair amount of curiosity and focus, recognized by Business Insider as one of New York’s coolest enterprise startups, and which completed rounds of total funding for $100mm.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Facilitate and support product functionality inquiries and technical aspects of customer on-boarding to ongoing to maximize TTV (Time to Value) for customers
- Support and advocate day-to-day inquiries and requests to support efficiency and value in the use of Braze from onboarding to ongoing
- Empower customer product and engineering teams to use our product independently and efficiently as possible.
- Communicate with customers and internal teams to explain products and adoption deployment schedules
- Document technical requirements, schedules, goals/metrics, and customer interactions
- Conduct validation for product use-cases and technical feasibility for product launch
- Respond to technical concerns and problems, ensuring smooth implementation and launch
- Engage with customer marketing, product, and engineering teams to understand their goals for using Braze and how the platform will fit into their tech stack
- Support Strategic Onboarding Manager and Success Manager by providing tactical response and strategic solutions to use cases and translating these into actionable steps for customers; including delivering onsite trainings
- Contributes to the design of technical and product adoption plans and scopes of work in partnership with the customer to suit their marketing requirements.
- Support new customers in achieving effective and efficient SDK and API integrations as well as overall deployment of campaigns with Braze
- Design and deliver marketing, product, and technically focused workshops to meet client needs and exceed expectations.
- Efficiently deliver enablement training and workshops, both online and onsite, to Clients.
- Troubleshoot technical issues reported by customers during the implementation and ongoing campaign deployment process and provide solutions
- Provide support to the wider Strategic Customer Success Organization by tackling day-to-day needs and responsiveness for functional product and technical use cases
WHO YOU ARE
- 1-5+ years relevant experience in a related area, for example marketing, mobile marketing, implementation, technical support, business analyst, and/or customer success professional working with Enterprise/Strategic accounts
- You are an excellent communicator
- You have strong product command and technical domain knowledge of two or more of the following: SaaS, Marketing, Mobile, APIs or Programming.
- You have exemplary written and verbal communication skills coupled with unparalleled follow up skills.
- You’re known for being a “team player.”
- You are a problem solver, with a high level of intellectual curiosity.
- You see opportunity and growth in learning more about what you do and how it impacts others.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Free daily lunch, including snacks and beverages
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
In addition, this position is exempt under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.
Health, dental, and vision
We’ve got you covered. Our health, dental, and vision plans are among the best out there. A happy team member is a healthy one.
Globally, we support you as you plan for your future, through regionally tailored programs like 401(k) matching through Betterment in the US.
Flexible vacation policy
Need some real R&R? Take the time you need. Our flexible time off policy lets you balance your work and life in the way that suits you best.
Snacks & more
Need a bite? Grab a drink or a treat with coworkers in our well-stocked common areas. (We even cover lunch.)
Learning & development
We support your professional growth through formal career pathing, the Braze University learning platform, and ongoing enablement to foster success. Want more? Further your education with tuition reimbursement.
Engage with the community
Each year we send team members to conferences around the world to engage with the developer community and learn the latest and greatest updates in all of the technologies we use.