Senior Customer Success Manager, Enterprise
WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Citi, Disney, Urban Outfitters, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 1.8 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019. The company has also been named on the Forbes Cloud 100 list and as one of Inc. Magazine’s 2019 Best Places to work.
We are headquartered in New York with offices in London, San Francisco and Singapore. And we have over 400 employees and are growing!
Our mission is to help customers grow by driving value, delivering world-class support, challenging the status quo and creating solutions for business needs and outcomes. We create long-term partnerships with our customers that are built on trust. We’ve got a talented team of experts dedicated to help customers get the most value out of Braze. We succeed by making others successful – a great customer experience, and we support each other along the way. To achieve this goal, we’re looking for a passionate Enterprise Account Manager for global enterprise based in San Francisco to work with our most valued customer relationships and largest ACV clients.
As an Enterprise Customer Success Manager you will be a lifecycle relationship owner of a portfolio of Braze’s largest enterprise clients. You will optimize your clients' experience from the start and drive ongoing value from Braze. You will approach your clients consultatively, acting as a trusted advisor and help them with adoption to get the most out of Braze. You will be their dedicated contact, as a strategic marketing and technology consultant. You will analyze their digital marketing campaigns and make recommendations to transform their customer experiences into personalized connections between people and the brands they love.
This is an opportunity to bring your skills as a consultant, business analyst, project manager and customer success professional along with high level of curiosity about all things tech, and expand your knowledge of Direct Marketing, Mobile Marketing Automation, APIs and Analytics.
- Dedicated contact for strategy, product training, and non-technical support questions.
- Lead customers to personalize their marketing programs, targeted and effective, while simultaneously driving business outcomes for ROI.
- Consult on large enterprise Braze implementations and marketing strategy.
- Own customer relationships from implementation onboarding to ongoing product adoption across multiple departments, stakeholders, and business users.
- Own empowering adoption of Braze and are seeing value from our product.
- Analyze customer use-cases and recommend market/vertical best practices for optimize product usage and adoption and enhance client marketing programs.
- Work with commercial account owners to ensure successful renewals and upsells.
- Product expertise through delivery of training and planning workshops for clients.
- Proactively analyze and provide strategic engagement with clients through ad-hoc communications, bi-weekly cadence, Quarterly Executive Business Reviews.
- Work with Onboarding Managers and other Success Partners to seamlessly transition clients from onboarding to ongoing active users.
- Solicit and synthesize customer product feedback to contribute to product development.
- 5 years+ experience managing complex enterprise accounts (ACV of $250K or more annually) across multiple senior client stakeholders at a SaaS company
- Significant project management experience and/or formal certifications (PMP, Agile, etc).
- You have exemplary written and verbal communication skills coupled with unparalleled follow up skills. Clients have the impression that you listen and understand their problems.
- You’re known for being a “team player.” We just can’t emphasize this enough.
- High level of intellectual curiosity. You see opportunity and growth in learning more about what you do and how it impacts others.
- You have strong technical domain knowledge of two or more of the following: SaaS, Mobile, APIs, Marketing Automation, Direct Marketing, Analytics or Programming (HTML etc).
WHAT WE OFFER
Complete tech startup vibe including free daily lunches & snacks, group events and top of the line computer setup! A general feeling throughout the office that what you do matters everyday.
Collaboration! Complete support of your teammates across all departments and a real “get it done” attitude for our customers.
- Excellent medical insurance and life assurance coverage for you and your dependents
- Matching 401K
- Daily catered lunches, snacks and beverages
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial and fun loving office culture
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life in the way that suits you best
In addition, this position is exempt under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.
Health, dental, and vision
We’ve got you covered. Our health, dental, and vision plans are among the best out there. A happy team member is a healthy one.
Globally, we support you as you plan for your future, through regionally tailored programs like 401(k) matching through Betterment in the US.
Flexible vacation policy
Need some real R&R? Take the time you need. Our flexible time off policy lets you balance your work and life in the way that suits you best.
Snacks & more
Need a bite? Grab a drink or a treat with coworkers in our well-stocked common areas. (We even cover lunch.)
Learning & development
We support your professional growth through formal career pathing, the Braze University learning platform, and ongoing enablement to foster success. Want more? Further your education with tuition reimbursement.
Engage with the community
Each year we send team members to conferences around the world to engage with the developer community and learn the latest and greatest updates in all of the technologies we use.
Braze at a glance
Braze focuses on Mobile, SaaS, Analytics, CRM, and Brand Marketing. Their company has offices in New York City, San Francisco, New York, Chicago, and Singapore. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Braze has raised $175.1M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2018 at a valuation of $850M.