Making messages feel like conversations between you and your customers
Senior Customer Success Manager, Commercial$120k – $145k • 0.01% – 0.25%
WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019. The company has also been named on the Forbes Cloud 100, Inc. Magazine’s 2019 Best Places to Work, and Crain's 2019 Best Places to Work in NYC lists.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Analyze and drive product adoption as the primary point of contact for some of Braze’s most technically savvy and complex digital first clients, empowering them to get the most out of their investment in Braze.
- Gain a deep understanding of your clients’ business and marketing objectives to deliver tailored strategy recommendations on calls, workshops, trainings, and executive business reviews.
- Develop lifecycle marketing and growth strategy expertise to further enhance the consultative advice that you provide to clients.
- Gain domain knowledge in all of the following: SaaS, Mobile, APIs, SDKs, Marketing Technology, Marketing Analytics and Lifecycle Marketing Strategy.
- Partner with Account Managers to identify client white space opportunities and risks, ensuring commercial alignment on renewals.
- Collaborate with the Product Team to advocate product feedback ideas, identify beta program candidates, and to facilitate customer interviews.
- Align with the Onboarding & Integration Team, Technical Support, and other Success partners to seamlessly transition clients from onboarding to ongoing active users.
- Iterate on internal processes to help us scale as a team.
- Provide mentorship and coaching to other Success teammates.
WHO YOU ARE
- 5+ years of relevant experience in a related area, for example, Customer Success, Account Management, Management Consulting, Data Science, Marketing Analytics, Product Marketing/Management, Growth Marketing, Customer Onboarding, or Project Management.
- You’re known for being a “team player.” We just can’t emphasize this enough.
- You have exemplary written and verbal communication skills coupled with unparalleled follow up skills. Clients have the impression that you listen and understand their problems.
- High level of intellectual curiosity. You see opportunity and growth in learning more about what you do and you like to test new ideas to see if they’ll work.
- You have experience managing complex accounts or projects with sophisticated stakeholders.
- You have domain knowledge of two or more of the following: SaaS, Mobile, APIs, SDKs, Marketing Technology, Marketing Analytics and Lifecycle Marketing Strategy.
*WHAT WE OFFER *
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Free daily lunch and fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Life insurance, commuter benefits, and parental leave plans
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
In addition, this position is exempt under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.
Health, dental, and vision
We’ve got you covered. Our health, dental, and vision plans are among the best out there. A happy team member is a healthy one.
Globally, we support you as you plan for your future, through regionally tailored programs like 401(k) matching through Betterment in the US.
Flexible vacation policy
Need some real R&R? Take the time you need. Our flexible time off policy lets you balance your work and life in the way that suits you best.
Snacks & more
Need a bite? Grab a drink or a treat with coworkers in our well-stocked common areas. (We even cover lunch.)
Learning & development
We support your professional growth through formal career pathing, the Braze University learning platform, and ongoing enablement to foster success. Want more? Further your education with tuition reimbursement.
Engage with the community
Each year we send team members to conferences around the world to engage with the developer community and learn the latest and greatest updates in all of the technologies we use.
Braze at a glance
Braze focuses on Mobile, SaaS, Analytics, CRM, and Brand Marketing. Their company has offices in New York City, San Francisco, New York, Chicago, and Singapore. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Braze has raised $175.1M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2018 at a valuation of $850M.