Innovative market and cultural research
CFO / Co-founder
Background of Change-makers.io
Change-makers.io is a B2B digital solution that raises the skills of the workforce to help organizations meet their most difficult transformation challenges.
What we need:
We are looking for a Chief Financial Officer or CFO who can wear many hats. In addition to being well-versed in everything from simple accounting to long-term financial planning. The ideal candidate is adaptable and future-focused, and must be able to help set our financial growth strategy for Change-makers.io as well as help secure investors and drive sales.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Providing leadership, direction and management of the finance and accounting team for a startup
• Providing strategic recommendations to the CEO/President and members of the management team
• Managing the processes for financial forecasting and budgets, and overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting to meet compliance
• Establishing and developing relations with senior management and external partners and investors
• Reviewing all formal finance, HR and IT related procedures
• Proven experience as CFO, finance officer or relevant role In depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices in a start-up context
• Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
• Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software
• Ability to strategize and solve problems
• Strong leadership and organizational skills
• Excellent communication and people skills An analytical mind, comfortable with numbers
• CPA is a strong advantage
• BSc/BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field; MSc/MBA/DBA/PhD is a plus
SALARY: Competitive Salary and Equity Negotiable
Brandnographer at a glance
Their company has offices in Hong Kong. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.brandnographer.com