Branding & Business Management Consultancy
Creative Designer₹2L – ₹7L
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Creating front-end web design, including designing interfaces, banners, Animated gif, style guides, brochures, leaflets, social media posts and email newsletters.
Providing creative input and support throughout the various stages of the design process as a key player in design team.
Working with strict deadlines and delivering the projects to the respective team
Keep an eye on the competitive market and benchmark accordingly
The ideal candidate must be able to multi-task and effectively manage many complex projects.
The individual must also be able to interface well within the organization.
- Ability to visualize, generate concepts and new ideas and convert into inspiring designs
- Design and deliver a variety of collateral like creatives for social media platforms (face book / twitter etc.), brochures, HTML based e-mailer designs etc.
- Create website layouts
- Must have an eye for typography.
- Must be proficient with tools like Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Corel Draw, etc.
- Good knowledge of animated gif
- Ability to contribute independently and collaboratively to bring projects to completion, with a keen eye to detail
Brand Provoke Consultants at a glance
Brand Provoke Consultants focuses on Business Services, Design, Graphic Design, Brand Development, and Digital Marketing. Their company has offices in Sector 63 A. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.brandprovoke.com