Paid Media Analyst
* Evaluate a campaign’s ROI, ROAS, CTR, CPC, CPM, and attribution modeling, against client objectives.
* Work closely with fellow team members to launch, optimize, and report on campaigns across Facebook/Instagram, Google, Snapchat, Google Ads, Twitter, Pinterest, Waze, Yelp and programmatic exchanges.
* Monitor and analyze results across these platforms.
* Work side-by-side with our marketing teams in developing paid media strategies for existing and prospective clients
* Market-research new product solutions to assist in our methodology and approach
* Take creative ad ideas from conception to fruition, including the drafting persuasive copy based on client’s brand expression guidelines.
* Work alongside our creative team to optimize and test new elements within paid funnels
* Help optimize campaigns, audiences, creatives, budgets, and bids across multiple channels to target ROI/Performance goals
* Draft and optimize copy for ads, playing at the intersection of intuitive and data
* Provide reports, updates, and analysis as needed per client requirements
* Keep abreast of industry trends
* 1+ years of experience working in media buying or with data analytics and social marketing
* Experience with analytics tools and platform reporting
* Strong communication, oral and written skills
* Must be wildly creative, a strong writer, and must display “out of the box” thinking
* Ability to understand client needs and subsequently recommend paid media tactics that best meet those needs
* Composed under pressure in overseeing multiple projects in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
* Be cooperative, adaptable and willing to take on new projects
* Self-motivated; can learn quickly and work independently
* Extremely organized with high-attention to detail, systematic, and able to identify and address issues
* Punctual and can meet deadlines in a timely manner
* Significant opportunity for growth in the company
* Work alongside an incredible slate of clients and team members
* Fun, creative and collaborative company culture
* Unlimited Stumptown cold brew
* Commensurate with experience
* Longterm disability insurance
* Health care offering, including dental and vision
* At the 1 year mark: 401k w/ a 4% matching program
* Tenure program
* Unlimited Paid Time Off
Health care benefits, dental care, vision care
401k match program
Maternity & paternity leave
Unlimited paid time off
Flexible spending account
Half days before holidays office closed election day
Brand Knew at a glance
Brand Knew focuses on Digital Media, Consulting, Social Media Marketing, Brand Marketing, and Web Development. Their company has offices in Los Angeles. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.