Scaling Solutions for the Ethereum Blockchain
Technical Product Manager€75k – €115k
Brainbot Labs Establishment is a fast-growing, international software development and consulting company headquartered in Ruggell, Liechtenstein. Our projects are based on new and challenging technologies aiming to have a significant impact on society.
🔹 What you’ll be doing
The applicant’s role together with the internal and external development team (together comprising over 25 FTEs) is to:
• Assist with the design, implementation and compliance monitoring of project-specific SQA policies, procedures and standards;
• Assist with and review of the requirements definition, general software design, general coding recommendations, code reviews, source code control, integration management testing, and release management;
• Act as a change agent within the respective development teams; and
• Report to and advise the board with regard to the acceptance of externally developed software.
🔹Who we are looking for
You have :
• 5+ years of software development experience
• 3+ years of technical project management & coordination experience
• 3+ years of QA and testing experience for software products
• You enjoy the complexity of game theoretic and mathematical problems;
• You are experienced with git, gitflow, Docker, Linux and continuous integration (eg. Travis CI);
• You take ownership of what you are working on, feel responsible for it and are able to deliver without constant supervision;
• You are a team player who can communicate fluently in spoken and written English (German language proficiency is a plus, but not a must); and
• You act proactively and independently and have an optimistic, honest and passionate personality.
🔹What we can offer
At brainbot, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you in drawing your own career map which is defined by your aspirations and priorities in life.
We support all of our new colleagues settling in/near Liechtenstein wherever we can if a relocation is required. For this we can also provide an apartment in the center of Feldkirch which you can use as a short-term soluiton, or if desired, also as a long- term arrangement.
Additionally we reward you with the following:
• Flat hierarchies & lots of freedom
• Flexible working hours
• Competitive compensation package
• Free fruits, snacks & drinks (beer's always on stock!)
• Frequent collaborative team retreats
• Modern offices
• Free choice of hardware & IDE
If you are interested and excited about this opportunity, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
brainbot at a glance
brainbot focuses on Blockchains and Distributed Systems. Their company has offices in Germany and Liechtenstein. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at www.brainbot.li, http://www.brainbot.com/