Backend Developer₹3L – ₹10L
Brahmin Solutions is a technology company, innovating the way that goods are sold, not just online, but everywhere. We provide small to medium businesses (SMBs) with all the tools to grow, tools that have been reserved for only the large companies.
In the US, CA, and UK alone, there are 9+ million small businesses that sell products. They’re running their business on spreadsheets, pen and paper, and outdated/expensive ERPs. As the world becomes more interconnected, they have a real need for an inventory, order, and warehouse management platform that will automate and integrate their operations. Brahmin Solutions is filling that need, and you can help us take it to the next level.
We’re a small team and are looking for the kickass Backend Developer and you’ll have the opportunity to develop world-class user experiences that delight millions of users and affect real change. If you have the passion for creating and designing a world-class product and have a dedication to work closely with an amazing team, read on.
• Hands-on development of web-based applications, platforms, and web
• Creates coding guidelines and oversees development of reusable libraries,
ensures code is executed consistently and maintained during development
• Ensures products are developed to scale to anticipated user loads
• Stay current on industry trends; conceive and present to senior management
ways to improve current practices to stay competitive in the marketplace
and on the cutting edge of technology
• Work with dev team to ensure servers are configured to meet requirements,
troubleshoot any issues as they arise in a timely manner, proactively foresee
and address potential problem areas
• Imagine. Implement. Iterate. Improve; Get things done
• Participate in and conduct software peer reviews
• BE/ME degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
• Proven working experience in Java development
• Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
• Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory
Management, Transaction management etc)
• Knowledge of MySQL, Postgres database
• Experience in Spring MVC, Hibernate, Webdev, Struts, JSP Servlet, Elastic
• Experience with test-driven agile development
• Experience in developing RESTful APIs and integrations
• Knowledge of document/file management, project management
• Experience in code optimization, performance improvement
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, SVN
• Familiarity with build tools such as Eclipse, Ant, Maven, and Gradle
• Familiar with deployment on Cent OS and Tomcat environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• We certainly don't want to waste your time, so we thought it'd be helpful to
list some criteria that'll help you evaluate whether we are a good fit for you.
• We are looking for folks that are keen on building the next phase of their
career with us and making a mark for themselves. If you are looking for a job
as opposed to such an opportunity, we are probably not the right fit.
• Sort of related to the line above, but if you are not hungry to learn (and we
mean really hungry), you are better off looking elsewhere. And we want to be
able to learn from you as well.
• If you are looking for a well-defined, structured role that is prescriptive in
terms of your role/responsibilities, we are probably not the right fit. We will
expect you to come figure stuff out and
• If you are looking for a stable environment, again, sorry, not us. We are a
startup; chaos is a defining characteristic of our existence.
• If you are looking for a relatively easy-going job, this is unlikely to be that. In
fact, if it's not one of the most challenging jobs you've had in your career, we
are probably not doing something right.
• Fun & Fast Paced Environment and complete ownership of the product
• Competitive Salary
• Startup office environment
Brahmin Solutions at a glance
Brahmin Solutions focuses on Retail Technology, Ecommerce, Inventory Management Systems, and B2 B Market – Sme’S Specifically . Their company has offices in Stamford. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Brahmin Solutions has raised $300K of funding; their latest round was closed on December 2016 at a valuation of $2.5M.
You can view their website at https://www.brahmin-solutions.com